🍋 Adam Francis x f!reader

In shocking news I am not dead just depressed. I am sorry it takes me so long to update but 90% of the time I lack the motivation and the other 10 I lack all inspiration.

You and Adam had been together for what you estimate are 3 years now judging by the Entity's capture timing. I had been brought about 6 months before Adam was brought. With our anniversary coming up I was planing on surprising him with some 'alone time'. I had made an offering or two and got the Entity's favor and it created a small realm that only and Adam could enter, a small clearing.

Now all I had to was wait for him to come back from the trial he was in, but he was with Kate, Jeff and Bill. There was no harder group to keep hooked, let alone get them to the hook in the first place.

Time skip

They all got back, by a close call it seems but they got out. I called Adam over to me to talk, to walk with me.
"I have a surprise for you" I stated "Close your eyes and I will show you."
"What are you up to this time (y/n)? This isn't going to get us killed is it?" He questioned as he held one hand over his eyes whole the other was extended in front of him for me to take to lead him to his destination.
"Don't worry we will be perfectly safe" I said.

Making sure he wasn't peeking past his hand I started to lead him to the gateway to our little meadow. Once inside I walked him to the middle of our meadow.

"You can look now" I stated.
He started to look around. It was a brighter area, like Deaddog saloon. While the trees had no leaves to speak of their bark was more brown then the dark black of the campsites. There was green grass under our feet and a gentle breeze swept through the woods once in a while.

He was in awe at the sight. "How did you manage this?" He asked as he looked around.
"Made a bit of a 'deal with the devil' if you will,  but I won't worry you with the details "
He smiled gently at me, like he always did.
"God I love you (y/n)" He said before he kissed me. I kissed him right back, I would be lying if I said I didn't want this all along.

In the heat of the moment we tumbled to the ground entangled in each other embrace. The kiss just kept getting more passionate, both of us gasping for breath if only for a second. Hands traced down one another's bodies.

"I can't get enough of you" He told me between breaths and kisses. He moved his assault from my lips down to my jaw and over my throat, leave but faint traces that he had been there. My lips swollen could do nothing but gasp and moan.

I grabbed his coat and pulled it of his shoulders, getting where I was going he shook it off his shoulders only for his hands to go for waist. His hands felt my up and down, from my stomach and lower back, up to my bust.

Pulling his tie I grabbed him for another kiss, beads of sweat already forming on my forehead. Working my way down his vest and then his button up, leaving him exposed for me to see. A sly smile makes it's way onto my face as I take in the view before me. Before long the vest and shirt were discarded somewhere in the field and the rest of our clothing followed suit.

So here I am, on display for him and he for me, nothing covering us and nothing but lust for each other fueling us. He hovered over me, hands on each side of my head as he looked down at me, lust and love swirling in his eye. I felt his legs move, knees spreading my legs. My hands trace up his torso, gliding over his chest, up his neck to rest by his head holding him in you hand. Stealing one more kiss from him before we got the meat of our little randevu.

Gently he entered, groaning as he did, it had been a while since we got a private moment like this. Both of us felt it, he filled me to the brim, as if made to fit together like puzzle pieces. His head laid in the crook of my neck as he began to move I felt his hot breath on my neck as I tried to grab onto his back. I hooked my legs around him never wishing for this to end.
He just kept pushing, the feeling becoming so overwhelming I questioned if I really was in this realm, nothing this good could ever belong in the Entity's realm.

The pleasure continued until I felt him swell and twitch inside me, I knew he was as close as I was. One of his hands shoots down and rubs my clit and I can't help but moan out in pure blizz as I am pushed over the edge. It seems that was all it took for him to cum as well.

We spent the next good while after just laying there enjoying our meadow knowing that we had one another and nothing could ever be wrong when I was by his side.

Welcome to the end of this one. Yes I know I took a hot fucking minute to make this but to be fair I had a massive writers block. Enjoy~