Pyramid head x f!reader x Oni

Still going.... Probably.

Your P.O.V

Someone had been stupid enough to offer up Midwitch as our location, lile who wants to go here it's a death trap, corpses littler the halls and one even jumps out at you for heavens sake. But it just got worse from there I was working on a generator in what I think is the library, has enough books to be one, when I heard the heart beat of not one, but two distinct killers, The Oni and The Executioner also known as Pyramid head. Of all the killers for the entity to fuck up its skedual on it had to be THOSE TWO?! As if on cue I missed the word hit the metal around the wire compartment and made everything go off.

"Just great" I said to myself "well now they know, best get out of here" as I ran out the door that was behond me. It was a gamble of which floor they were on and I was hoping it wasnt the upper one. I saw down two hallways, both clear but the fog made it tricky to see the end of it. The heart beats came closer and closer so I figures they were below me. Choosing to get out of there before I was found by either of them was my only real option so I ran. If I could make it to the bathrooms on the other side I might have a better shot a looping as the office was also close by there.

Hearing the Oni, I think smashing the generator behind me I knew they werent far behind me. Shocked no one else had been caught in this whole mess I am in. ' Wasn't I suppose to have teammates' I thought to myself as I ran as fast as I could. I heard a generator go off and then the bells of the school, so I think the music rooms must be done, down the other hall I looked at.

I was at the corner with a staircase when I looked behind me as I turned, I saw him the Oni stomping down the hall at his top speed, well until he tastes blood that is, the sight had chills going down my spine. I could still hear Pyramidnhead faintly, I think chasing someone else not far from where I was right now. Maybe in the room next to where I had been working close to the exit gate. 'Got it count that pallet gone, if not the one in the room next to it too' I thought as I kept running down the hall. I turned into a room I saw had a pallet and window connecting it to the next room, then next bathrooms. 'Almost there'

But as I just crossed the pallet I felt the blade pierce my back, slicing from my shoulder blades down past my ribs. In a panic I threw the pallet and hit him, eye for an eye I supposed, grabbing at my stomach I kept going, I wouldn't let a meager fleshwound stop me, I had to get away. He recovered quickly drawing in the blood the spilled all over the floor.

He liked the chase but he loved the blood he got as a reward for it even more. Especially when it was your blood.

Jumping the window into the next room I headed for the door at the other end, only one wall and you would drop, you knew how to loop that place, but he wouldn't give up chase, you knew that, he wanted you down for the count, Zarina had been found and had stepped in the barn wire traps of Pyramid head, which wasn't great to say the least.

But as I turned out of the door I was treated with a pissed off Oni. To him this chase had already gone on long enough, which I could agree with, I wanted this done, but not in the same way he wanted. I turned into the bathroom and waimed for the hole in the floor, Balanced giving me the boost I needed to get out in time only to see him fall not long after. But to my dismay Pyramid head wasn't chasing Zarina, no, she had just been unlucky, hadn't been careful where she was going, because the man himself, he stood infront of me and was quick to strike me down as I ran at top speed directly into his chest. 'Just my luck, two killers and I get sandwiched between them in a hallway' I thought to myself as I lay there on the floor waiting for one of them to pick me up.

But they never did, they just looked at one another, watching. I tried to move but the gash on my back and the strike I got to my front made it to painful, that nearly cut right through me, I swear. Never woud I have guessed what was on their minds at the time, not in a million years, but as I lay at Pyramid heads feet he bent down and picked me up, not in the usual 'gonna hook ya' way but gently, odd for someone who just nearly decapitated me mere moments ago.

As he lifted me, holding my entire weight with but one arm as I rested on it, the Oni approached, slowly. Whether he was afraid to scare me, or didn't want to provoke his 'team mate' I have no clue, do I even have a team at this moment, i can only sense Zarina, and that was a while ago. No gens had been done other then music room. Weird this world, followed no rules no ones command but its own. Sure must be nice to be an eldritch horror who feeds on souls and hope, I cant tell tho.

As my thoughts went of on a ramble likely do to heavy blood loss, the two giants seemed to be trying to work something out.
Who would get to keep you.
Of course you woildnt really have a say in the matter they held the cards, the key to your fate. Survivors and killers cant hear each other talking in the trials, a ' safety messure' I suppose. Soon the blood loss caught up and the only thought on your mind was a nice warm nap, yeah nap sounds good. And so you hanging onto the arm of Pyramid head as the two killers argue your fate in which you can not hear, you fall asleep, hoping that the next time you wake you will be back at the campfire, safe for now.

Okay so that was getting a little long so next time I might get a little more 'romance' into the mix. Idk. Romance has never been my strong suit, ironic an asexual is writing love storys and limes and lemons. If you cant do teach, or something. Part two sometime idk. Bye.