🍋 Nurse x f!reader x Plague

Requested by ledkitty

Your P.o.v

You know before the match even started things were odd, the Entity only called in three survivors instead of the usual four, I was among them. Bringing in as an offering a shroud of binding causing me, Feng and Claudette to start together. We were all equally confused by the lack of our fourth member as the shroud should have brought everyone of the survivors. 'No matter' I thought to myself 'they are probably somewhere, the Entity is just messing with us, wouldn't be a first'.

Shaking of a feeling of unease I look around, seeing as I was in the ever so wet Red Forest, great as if that wasnt enough, I was wearing white. Thankfully I only saw the girls in here with me so non of the guys can see me like this. My sports bra was starting to show through my t-shirt though. I could see the temple reaching for the sky in the far end of the map, and I hear water running not to far from me. 'Plague, it has to be her.' Only for me to second guess that when I heard the signature screech of the Nurse as she teleported around. 'What, but I could have sworn?' Deciding to find out for sure I looked around for the fountain and sure enough it was there, but why would the Nurse bring in a fountain of the Plague?

'I dont have time for this, clearly the Entity is off its rockers today, messing with shrouds and mixing killer items up.' Heading to one of the generators that was in one of the smaller stone structures I got to work. I could only sense Feng and Claudette but no other survivor, which worried me cause normally that means someone died if they got lost like that but we had only just begun a trial.

Hearing a heartbeat coming my way I ducked behind some bushes close by, fixated coming in handy as I didn't have to run. But to my shock I saw The Plague coming my way. 'What the hell is this?! I heard the nurse so why is she here? It does explain the fountains though.' She looked around the structure, deeming it fit to leave after breaking my hard work with that incent burner of hers she carries around with her. Sadly she chose the direction I was in to head next.

Trying to stay out of sight I moved around the bush and rocks I was hiding behind. Luck never was my forte, even with Aces help, and ofcourse I slip in the wet mud and land on a twig making even more noise then if I had just fallen. I hear her walking stop suddenly as she turn around, I hear her approach my location quickly, clearly not wanting the pray to get any sort of head start. Getting up quickly I was now not only wet and See through but also caked in mud on my left side.

Moving quickly I ran only for her to give chase and swinging at me at every opportunity she had. She got in a good hit at the five locker loop on the window, leaving me injured. I had been so focused on my chase I didnt even notice Feng going down, but when I did I got very confused. 'How did she go down if she was chasing me?' Franticly I looked for any good loop to try and loose her on, only to hear the screech again and feel Claudette get hurt. 'What in the Entitys name is going on here?!' She wasn't broken so she wasnt sick, she was hit and by the Nurse at that. I was running out of time, Feng was long past second stage at this point and Claudette just went down. 'I don't have Borrowed but that isnt going to stop me I have to risk it' and I b-line it towards Feng, taking a frustrated Plague with me for the ride. Looking around I saw she was hooked in the back of the temples lower floor. A challange for sure, but one I can take on.

Heading down one of the two staircases I run to a pallet between a broken wall and the inner wall of the temple, I knew she was close enough for this to hit, and thankfully it did buying me some much needed time. Running as fast as I could I picked Feng off the hook with but a second to spare before she was gone for good, only to feel a forceful hit in the back by a certain killer. Feng ran of as quickly as she could using the pallet I dropped to pop off her lithe and running away. Not that I minded, my plan worked, as the Plague chased after her I just smirked, I will be getting out of here alive. 'I am going to have to thank Bill when I get back for teaching me Unbreakable'