Kate x m!reader x Huntress

Requested by Azureman136

So to shock and amaze everyone involved, i am in fact not dead! Just on the inside.

Your P.o.v

Normally I would have hated the Red Forest. Too many trees, and trees are not your friends, more often then not you will just run face first into one and that gets you killed. But not this time, but the only thing diffrent is that I am with my two favourite people in this whole knockoff world, Kate and Anna.

I loved spending time with them, just us together in the little cottage Anna's mother had built. A fire going and we just hung around as Kate strung her guitar and Anna sang along side her. I wasn't much for musical talent, I wouldn't sound any better then nails on a chalkboard in my opinion, but I did love to watch them.

Me and Kate kept this whole thing secret, we didn't know what the others might think if they found out we were hanging around a killer that showed them no remorse in the field, to be fair she didn't show us any when we were in a trial, she had a job to do, I knew what would happen if she didnt do it. She had told us what happened every time she failed, and it wasnt much kinder then when we did. So after every trial me and Kate would come here, spend time together, cuddle and they would sing, Kate her own original songs and Anna her Russian lullabies. If I was given the choice I would spend the rest of my eternity with them, just like this.

Cause this was my day of sunshine in this bleak world of darkness and decay.

Okay so the reason for the really late update is I have a very hard time to muster the motivation and inspiration at the same time. So I wrote this short little thing just to let you all know I havent forgotten. It plauges the back of my mind the date of last update bugging me so much that I'm so lazy. But i am trying. - author