Chimera pt.1

After I heard about all of this ant stuff happening I went to where the king was cuz why not. Now I'm held captive, and even though I got way stronger I would die in a full out nen battle against the king. Mainly cause my demon powers only worked humans. Some of the most basic moves he does wouldn't work on me like the decapitating thing he does with his tail because I could avoid it. I mean it wouldn't slice me or something but it would send me flying.

"I won't ask again, are you a valuable asset or easy prey?" "I thought I was a person, I'm not prey" "do you dare joke with the king" "naw I'm just saying I'm not an easy person to kill and if you want to decapitate me, remember the head still lives for about 15-30 seconds which is all I need to heal myself." I said the last part due to the fact that I seen his tail raise at the first part of my sentence. I could tell that he moved his tail slightly towards me so I couldn't tell if he were to try something. (I'm bored) tbh same (times running out, try not to die by him, remember your promise) I know but why not toy with him, he is the least of my problems I have to face. I felt a sting in my arm then realized he fricking chopped it off. "Omg my god, my arm, it hurts so much, ahhhhhh" I said sarcastically as my arm started reforming and I was going to walk away but this teenage mutant ninja turtle wanted to stop me. "Bruh what do you want" "how do you do that, tell me now and I'll let you go" I then said "first get adopted by your uncle then-" this dude cut me off "Be Serious" "I'm trying to tell you, it's a long story and I'm giving you a shorter version of it" "fine then proceed if it'll help my understanding to your power" "ok so like, I'm bad at explaining this and this'll never happen to you" "proceed with your story then, I'm intrigued" "all right"