Chimera pt 4

"Well when I woke up, the main parts that got burned were replaced by metal. I found out that I almost died but they saved my body by putting a demon in it. I still don't know how but still. He took away everything from me, so I started training when no one was looking. When he found out, he would start beating me. It continued for three years until I was allowed to practice nen again. In order to be free I had to kill the rest of the members, but when I did, he didn't grant it. It took more then than two years later to get at a higher power level. It all went down hill when he injected a serum into me. I felt as if a rattle snake had bit me but a thousand times more pain. The thick syrup went all through my veins and the pain was unbearable. Anyways I had passed out, but wouldn't up with a sudden weird feeling in my eye. I look at the broken mirror on the ground and saw my appearance had changed. Apparently that serum also enhanced my nen and aura by a thousand times more. But the downside made me cannibalistic, crazy, and unable to feel certain pain. It was supposed to mind control me but that failed and I got extremely skilled but still not strong enough to fight him. I had to kill him a certain way, but nothing worked. I thought I did a while ago but when my visions started appearing of my death, I realized it didn't work. When the night had came when I planned my escape, he was drunk and to tipsy to do anything. I knocked him out with a bat and left. I had spent almost six years with him torturing me and suddenly I was free. I changed my clothes and headed to the place where another chapter was unlocked in my life but you wouldn't want to know." "How do you know what a rattle snake bite feels like" I heard a random girl behind me. Apparently it was time for her to come here but I wasn't aware of this. "Oh shit, you fucking scared me" (hey watch your language) shuddup. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- "you don't have to apologize" "oh okay" I was getting up to go back to my room but the king told me this "if you can defeat your uncle in three days and return, I will promise your freedom. If you chose to escape or not come back within those days, I will have my guards find you and I will kill you my self, do you except" "I-uh- yes" he pointed for me to leave and I made my way to find my uncle.