Chimera pt 3

I woke up to the red one telling me that it was time for me to finish my back story. I got up just to hear, (I'm bored) oh shut up (no) don't tell me you're gonna act up again (maybe, but why waste your time on the king, he'll find you soon. Also I know the way he was reborn and you might not be able to defeat him when you die) I was always going to die by his hands, it always stays the same, I just don't know how to injure him enough to stop him from hurting other people. If I knew then maybe things would be easier. To be honest, I really don't wanna (well I'm sorry but if you get to your head now, you'll never be able to kill him) how am I supposed to kill him without me dying first (I don't know why don't you escape and find him) because the king is stronger than him I can tell and I can't risk losing my life just yet (then ask the king to fight) "are you dumb, he's not going to do that" "you idiot you said that out loud" "oh shut the hell up, you know I'm right" "people are looking at you" "you think I don't know that" "well your an idiot so it wouldn't be surprising" "that kinda hurt" "shut up" "no"- "ENOUGH, now tell me who told you to talk without permission?" "No one it's just" I felt a sharp pain to my face, this bitch slapped me. I let out a small growl before realizing that'll just get me killed. "Finish your story now" "ok, ok, well Um after I got to safety I thought things were going good, I learned nen over the time and wasn't good with it since I was a slow learner. Took me five years to learn the basic and one night my uncle broke in and forced me out and I had to run away but he found me in a dead end and knocked me out. When I had woken up I was strapped to a table and was fully naked. He was wearing a black cloak and had others surround me with knifes. There were others also wearing black cloaks. After all this time I found out that he was part of a cult and since he was the leader he wanted to make me into a weapon in order to protect him. I never understood why since he was way more powerful than any of us in that room. Anyways, he had put these candles around me and lit them. The others started chanting these words and and cut my hair putting the pieces in the flames of the candles. That's when I felt it, my body felt extremely hot, and my body lit on fire" I seen his eyes widen but slowly went back to normal as to cover up that fact he was interested in my life."Continue, now"