Greed island

I watched as they went inside the game and thought to myself 'what if we see him there' no it can't, can it (Kino, calm down) I'm sorry. "Can I go too" "sure" glasses said, "bet" I got a new mask which covers the only the top of my face, it confused glasses since she only seen me in a regular mask "why are you putting on a mask like that" she asked "eh why not, and I'm going off on my own so don't expect me to follow." "Okay" and like that I disappeared into the game

Time skip

I had been walking for a before I ran into gon and Killua, they didn't know that it was me since my hair was covered and I had my left eye close. I decided to follow them for a bit until I seen this lady with pigtails following them. I kept my distance because I could tell she also knew I was there. I ended up watching them for like months (I don't remember how long either)I decided to show my self to them. I'm gonna be extra and make a big entrance for no reason. I did a backflip over the lady and turned to gon and Killua to say hi, "hey-" they freaking attacked me and I was like I feel offended "who are you" they asked in unison "so y'all ain't see me when I ran into y'all damn now now I feel invisible" I make a fake sad voice, before I knew it I was flipped onto my back because that hag flipped me "are you done" I made a slight annoyed face because I just wanted to say hi, since I didn't want to give myself away I got up regularly and said "I just wanted to say hi why you do this to me" "huh" they all seemed surprised that I was completely fine since the force could knock any normal person out. "Who are you and what are you doing here" "I'm Kino Shi but you can call me Kino for short and I'm here cuz why not" "you sound familiar" Killua said "yeah you do" gon said "how exactly" "you sound like our friend we had, we haven't seen her since heavens arena, after we left I think she stayed, funny thing she's short like you too" I twitched my eye because being called short pisses me off "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME" they backed up at the sudden burst of anger "I might be twice your guys age and be shorter but I can kill you right here, right now" I say grabbing a knife from who knows where and putting it up to Killuas neck "Calm Down" my demon says out loud, I back up and say "sorry, I over react sometimes" they looked shock like everyone does, it bothers me since I'm used to this reaction. "What was that?!" "Nothing calm down, now but want to see how much you guys improved" "wait how do you know that" "I've been watching you duh, and I'm not here to hurt you or anything but my friend misses you guys and asked me to watch you from afar" "who's your friend" I don't care anymore as long as they don't tell hisoka, knowing the way my life is going it'll be soon "Kari" "KARI!?" I took off my mask "I missed y'all, you guys were interesting" they ran over to give me a hug "wait is this why you always covered up?" Gon pointed to my arms "don't point" Killua slapped his hand, I start laughing at them argue "what's so funny?" Killua asked "you guys are funny and don't worry about me, and I only covered my arms and face cuz I was kinda self conscious but now I don't care" "ehem, so you guys wanna explain who this person is" the lady said. And we explained everything.