Final phase

Kari's POV
We had to fight eachother, who ever won was a hunter and whoever lost had to keep fighting until the won, or they won't be a hunter. I decided I would try a bit so I didn't completely show I wasn't trying, I would've totally won, but I was like nah. I didn't want to be a hunter, I took the exams cuz I was bored. So I ended up not being a hunter with killua, since he killed someone, tbh I didn't care. I walked away, but then "the gang" came up to me saying I'll do better next year, make sure you get the money, and you can travel with us, stuff like that. I told them " I don't care about being a hunter, I don't need money, and I seen enough, it's just not for me". They looked at me in shock until leorio said "how do you not want the money, you would be rich" "I told you I don't need it, I grew up poor, I gotten used to it, people with power and money are toxic and I don't need that in my life" again they looked at me in shock, but before I left I tell them "you all will see me soon, don't forget that" I was walking up to hisoka and illumi when I was stopped by some rando. He tried grabbing my butt, but before he did I grabbed his arm twisted it and flipped him over "don't f*cking try that or I will break your kneecaps" I look over to hisoka and illumi staring at me, "hey" "hello" I was gonna leave soon, so I decided to say bye, "I'm gonna leave so peace out ✌️" I left after saying bye to go to heavens arena.

TBC