Fourth phase

We got to an island, where they let us off 2 min apart in the way we finished at the tower. I was let off quite soon and walked around through the trees and bushes just wandering around, the phase finally started when everyone got off the boat, it was a while till I spotted my target but I was just waiting the trees, I had got up to move to my spot but got stuck and fell in some vines, they saw me of course and charged me but I had access to my knifes and sliced the vines then I stabbed them repeatedly and grabbed their badge, they won't be needing this anymore (he's here) I know ima go look for him, I went through the trees again and spotted him and guess what happened I got stuck and fell again. "maldita sea, pasó de nuevo!" Hisoka chuckled, "ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DAMN CLOWN" "I'm a magician not a clown" a card then flew by cutting the vines I was stuck in.

Hisokas POV
I was sitting on a log when I heard a yelp and a thud behind me, it was Kari, I was meaning to ask her why she cried and what she was saying at the tower. I was curious to find out. But then she said something that I didn't quite understand, so I chuckled, and she yelled "ITS NOT FUNNY YOU DAMN CLOWN" I told her "I'm a magician not a clown" I threw a card to cut the vines she was stuck in. A blue light appeared as she stood on her legs, she seems to have teleported. "Huh interesting" she then said "what do you mean" she sounded annoyed "oh just teleported" I say, " I can manipulate my aura to my own timeline so I can go forward or back within a minute, so no I am not teleporting, I'm time traveling" she says. "Well then, what were you doing in those trees?" I ask "doing taxes" she said sarcastically, I made an expression of hurt by the way she was being with me, she seemed to extremely dislike me, it hurt my feelings a bit, idk why though, I haven't felt this in a while. She reminded me so much of her, I couldn't replace her, Kino ," I'm sorry for being rude, just personal reasons" she said, we ended up hanging out until someone tried attacking me, after that, we parted ways. I ended up wanting to kill the first person I see, my bloodlust was wanting to kill, I was walking until I seen her, Kari. I just wanted to kill what was in front of me, so I attacked her.

Kari's POV
After me and Hisoka parted ways it was a while till I seen anyone, I already had all the points I needed, so I was just wandering around. I was walking until I was attacked, at first I didn't see who it was but I felt their blood lust, I looked to see Hisoka. I tried to avoid his attacks but he wouldn't stop until he killed something. I seen someone and grabbed them and placed them in front of me, he killed them and his blood lust quickly decreased. I punched in the face for attacking me "are you stupid, you could've died" "ow" "oh did I hurt you, Ronald" I realized what I said, I used to call him that nickname when we lived together, he hated it. "Wait what" he said , "oh nothing, let's go look for your tag"Gon had snatched his tag while the attack happened, we then found Gon on the ground, Hisoka attacked his target and I went up to Gon "are you doing alright Gon, I'll kill someone if they hurt you" "I already did it" hisoka then said, throwing a body next to me on the ground. I got up and started walking "see ya Gon" I then heard some fighting behind me but I didn't care.

With that the fourth phase ended
TBC