Heavens Arena pt 3

Kari's POV
It was the day of the fight and I was nervous, the thought of killing him was nerve racking. (Can I please kill him) I told you unless it gets to that point you can, but you have to bring him back(okay, okay) anyways we have to get ready. After I got ready I went to hisokas room to see if he was ready, he just got done so we headed to where we were supposed to be. They eventually announced our names and we entered to ring. I dodged most of his attacks, some cards hit me, it hurt but not that bad. People were wondering how I wasn't dead, and that's when I hit me. He fights thinking ahead, I fight recklessly. He had a plan, but he hasn't seen my true power. I wish I knew what he was planning. I didn't want to kill him but if it came down to that I would, I know that my demon can just bring him back. I know how he is with powerful opponents, I used to think it was weird but I got used to it. (Please) no (please) no (please) not yet. He finally got a good hit on me which knocked me down. He walked up to me and out a card at my neck. My arms were cut off but they started growing back. He hit my chest and that's when I realized. He seen I was only blocking my chest because my demon would come out knocking him back.

Demons POV
You know, she didn't want me to do this but you left me no choice. I'm her last resort, she wasn't even fighting, she was dodging. I have more power than her, enough to kill you. Now let's see how I play.

 Now let's see how I play