50; 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

TW! this chapter is a little graphic! just skip the chapter if you feel uncomfortable!

"you'll bust your kneecaps, baby," junhui advised, staring down at yi-eun who tried to break free from wonwoo's ability, and chan's grip. "you kinda look like a dying earthworm."

"yuck. let's skin him alive." joshua says, sparing yi-eun a glance. the powerful and influential president of w systems was too busy wriggling on the floor to even make a sassy response.

"you're way too ruthless, joshua-hyung. we already sound like crazy people, but skin him alive? he'll look like a titan!" chan exclaims, mortified of the image of titan-yi-eun that he formed in his head.

suddenly, fire spreads, and stops right before the circle where the gang stood(and laid, possibly). junhui hurried, eyes turning red as he uses red demon to create a barrier for joshua, chan and wonwoo who could not withstand high temperatures.

despite being put in a sudden fatal situation, junhui does not panic. this is obviously the doing of his partner, one of jia-er's secret weapons— xu minghao.

staring down at yi-eun with a smirk, minghao creates fire with his hands and plays with it before crouching down to yi-eun's level. "now, now, calm down baby. we've got some questions for you."

"now all we need is a heavy fucking bassline and the8 is living in an edit. go watch it on twitter, guys." joshua joked, clasping his hands together. wonwoo chortled, having understood that reference.

"why are you controlling nekoma, and why did you get wonwoo? you know, that fuckshit incident that wrecked our fucking lives." minghao inquired, nicely. he gives yi-eun a little burn on the arm(the size of a cat!) when he doesn't answer.

"wonwoo! wonwoo's just pretty. heh." yi-eun answered, receiving a head-splitting pressure on his nape. it was a gravitational force pulling him down, courtesy of wonwoo.

"you might as well abduct me since i'm prettier—"

"junhui!" joshua scolds. "but, that's true. all thirteen of us—we're pretty. pretty enough to get someone dripping at the sight of us. so, i'm gonna take it that your reason is not true. asking once again: why did you take wonwoo?"

"because i want to."

"ah, i really hate doing this." minghao makes the flames higher, turning the location into an oven preheated to hell.

"he's just stalling." chan adds, holding yi-eun's arm down. "come on. i became a harlot. you are accountable for that, you old shit."

"sure? i'm pretty certain that your naivety—"

"that club was run by hxg entertainment. hxg entertainment who? sketchy. turns out, it was owned secretly by the one and only archnemesis of mine." a trail of petals, coming from koushi who joined in. he steps on yi-eun's chest. "i hope you die an agonizing death."

with that, koushi forces flower petals down his throat, sending him breathless as he coughs out beautiful white petals stained with such a bold shade of red. his blood added a nice touch to it.

once koushi forces the flowers out of his lungs, he steps away and lets seventeen deal with him. eyeing koushi, who was walking away, minghao speaks. "we're getting more brutal by the minute. what, you wanna answer now?"

"wonwoo's just a pretty boy to use as a bitch—cough—oh, that reminds me! you and this harlot right here should have a threesome with me." yi-eun smiled, teeth red with his own blood. he even had soaked flower petals in his mouth. chan punched him.

"do you really want to call all thirteen of us here to ask you again and again, contributing pain everytime you utter nonsense?" joshua asked, throwinng down a dagger to yi-eun's right eye. "one less eye to use for looking at your bitches."

blood squirts everywhere. as the group looked away in disgust, mingyu jumped down and left seungkwan from where he was. mingyu tried not to injure himself further.

"ninety-seven! hey, were you pranking us? you can walk!"

"he's literally staggering, what do you mean?"

"look for cameras! he wants to be a youtuber, and this might be his first video!"

"come on."

"yi-eun," mingyu spoke, smiling sweetly. if not for wonwoo retrieving his memories, he'd be swayed by mingyu's facade and he'd think that mingyu is an ally. "remember you told wonwoo? that you were no fool."

"i.. i do."

"if you're not a fool, why don't you answer for the sake of your life? i don't know, if you answer and survive, you can build a smaller mafia or something," mingyu stares at his bangs, fixing it even as he confronted yi-eun. "so?"

"ooh. a small ma..mafia." yi-eun laughed, sounding like it was painful. "i used neko mafia since that cat president of theirs have the same vision as me. and, they're debted to me.. because... they.. borrowed money for—for people..."

"so why wonwoo?"

"because he's pretty."

"fuck you!"

"calm down," vernon suddenly appears, beside joshua—why was he hiding in an illusion? "he's got 9 minutes to live. be nice."

"you... you poisoned me?!" yi-eun asked. at first, mortified, but as seconds passed by—he laughed. he laughed like the true maniac he is, and vernon could care less. "that's fine. i can keep my mouth shut for 9 minutes and you'll never know why i too—"

"you're pissing me off! you know what?!" junhui groans, angered. ticked off, he jumps on top of yi-eun, sitting on his abdomen. junhui endearingly cups yi-eun's face. "the demoness assures that you'll be the devil's underling once you die. i have a connection to the devil, and i'll ask hin to torture you worse. pick. answer now, or wait for hell?"

"you ticked jun off." vernon states the obvious."damn, junhao really be the hot deal here huh?"

"damn it, shut your junhao fantasies!"

yi-eun kaughs nervously, giving in. "wonwoo. he's the son of my..predecessor.. in w systems."

wonwoo gasps, but he's not exactly shocked by it. honestly, he's just glad that it was cleared up. why he was taken, why yi-eun seemed to have hatred towards him in his first few weeks in w systems, until yi-eun realized that he could use wonwoo. "shocking. i have parents."

"thank fucking you." junhui angrily muttered, slowly(and may vernon, minghao, chan and joshua add: hotly) lowering his hands from yi-eun's face to his neck. "now, you perish."

junhui's pretty fingers snake around yi-eun's neck, and his eyes turn to a delightful shade of red and his skin just a little more red as well. his veins popped out as he puts force into holding yi-eun's neck.

"you're welcome." was yi-eun's last words, before junhui squeezed the living shit out of him, his blood squirting out through the eye that joshua severed.

"ew..." chan lets go of yi-eun's lifeless body. "mingyu-hyung, can i have new clothes?"