41; 𝙢𝙮

"hey jihoon, help minho!" jisung appears, disrupting jihoon's supposed-to-be-alone time. jihoon exasperatedly looked at him—though the frenzy hadn't started yet. "he fell!"

"where?" jihoon crossed his arms, dropping his book on the table. "i need to call jeonghan if he fell from a high place."

jisung's shoulders shrunk, as if he was a kid caught eating candy before dinner—but he smiles mischievously. this is why jihoon didn't want to stay in minho's house. seungcheol's ex-mafia members are hiding here as well.

"he fell for me." disgusting. jihoon retched(he wished he could really throw up all over himself and jisung right now) as jisung giggled, touching the tip of his index finger with his other index finger, kind of like those soft girls on social media.

"jisung, i don't have time to play with you."

"okay then, hyunjin and i pushed him off the balcony. accidentally." jisung emphasizes the last word in hopes that jihoon won't get that angry—but no word could ease jihoon(except soonyoung's words). jihoon stood up immediately and shouted.

"WHAT?! JEONGHAN, GET OVER HERE!" jihoon ran around, abandoning his book. since he can't just stay idle, jisung follows jihoon, leaping. "did he fall already? is he okay?"

"i saw through the floor earlier. yeah, i think he's still alive. but with a broken leg or something." jisung explains. hyunjin appears not too soon, joining in the circus show without invitation. but then, he's involved in this whole pushing-minho-down-the-balcony incident so he's welcome.

jihoon stops before they could reach jeonghan, looking at jisung. "what's your ability again?"

jisung flashes jihoon his set of teeth, impressively more white as anyone's teeth could ever be. "clairvoyance. i can see through objects and stuff—oh! no need to call your crazy friend, i see him walking up here."

jihoon nods in response and agreement. jeonghan is indeed a crazy friend. "okay. let's meet him."

"wait, i'm gonna hide now. if he ever asks for me, tell him i jumped off the balcony as well and i died. toodles!" hyunjin waves goodbye at the two, getting sent both weird and accusing looks as he exited the scene.

"what's that guy's ability?" jihoon asked, walking downstairs with jisung. "he looks childish."

"he is a charmer. he can wink, you're under his spell. he can sway his hips a little, you're a pawn of hyunjin. he flirts with you? oh no, you lost your only chance." jisung dramatically changes expressions from second to second, taking jihoon aback. he is quite a storyteller. "how about you?"

"telekenesis," jihoon replies, raising jisung from the ground a little. this earned jihoon words of utter amazement and screeching, since jisung claimed that 'this is cool shit' and that 'i want this, how much? you have that sand globe right?' and jihoon was annoyed. maybe a little bit happy, since jisung's words also fed his ego.

"do you know what minho's ability is? i've never seen him use it." jisung asks, once he'd calmed down(jihoon threatened to dismantle minho's house and make it crumble while jisung is still inside). "he's always wearing those black leather gloves. i don't know if it's a fashion statement or something,"

jihoon laughed, as jisung reminded him of how he used to be towards soonyoung. the classic enemies to lovers dynamic. "those gloves help tame his nature ability. i heard that his hands were the most sensitive part of his body, so he puts gloves on it so he doesn't accidentally do anything bad."

"nature?" jisung cocked his head to the left, curious. jihoon was starting to take a little liking in him. "he can turn stuff into trees?"

jihoon laughed. "no, but maybe. once, i saw him accidentally touch the doorknob without gloves on and vines suddenly wrapped around it."