37; 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙢

tw: mentions of rape

the plan was as easy as abc. it goes like this: go to the suburbs of seoul, get abducted by kim joosung(the nekoma member who lurks in the poor places of seoul with his gang), and get information. also, arrest them after, or maybe kill a few of them.

but things went a little... how will jeonghan put it? a little different.

"where are we going?!" jeonghan fiercely replies, trying to break free from the countless knots they put him in. his velvety blindfold(that joosung placed very tightly that jeonghan's eyeballs hurt) was annoying him, because he can't see anything. jeonghan could only hope that the seventeen logo tattoo (supposed to be) intended only for communication, also has a tracking feature on it. "let me go!"

"don't worry, kitten," kim joosung says, tracing the outline of jeonghan's thigh. jeonghan flinches, growling at the direction where the hand came from. "we goin' somewhere outta here. y'know? since the lil' shitty hideout we have there's fucked up, suheon brought girls last night, and it smells like sex in there."

"i don't care!" jeonghan quips. he was asking for death, but hey, he never gets it. so it's totally okay. "fuckass!"

"kitten, i've a gun here, y'know? keep yer mouth shut," jeonghan hears shuffling right after joosung spoke, but he doesn't say anything. "if 'ya don't want me to fuck yer corpse."

jeonghan feels a gunpoint shoved harshly to his temple, making jeonghan decide to shut his mouth. he can't know that i'm an ability user now.

seventeen had speculated that joosung would only take jeonghan to their hideout in the suburbs, the one where they usually take their victims as stated on the file reports. but jeonghan was shoved inside a car—and they're taking him somewhere jeonghan didn't know.

jeonghan heard nothing from his earpiece, or earring if you will. there must be a frequency interference, or he's simply out of the signal coverage. if he's out of the signal coverage, where the fuck is jeonghan? what if jeonghan doesn't get killed there, but raped? for god's sake, jeonghan is married!

also, is joosung a necrophiliac? 'fuck your corpse'? disgusting! this man is sick!

"kitten," the same husky voice of joosung interrupts jeonghan's thoughts. "we're here. 'ya excited?" jeonghan feels joosung's calloused hands take off his blindfold, revealing where they were.

"fuck y—"

"i will fuck 'ya, just wait, bitch," joosung drags jeonghan out of the car by the handcuffs that he placed on jeonghan. when jeonghan was out of the car, joosung grabs jeonghan's collar from the nape, being dragged across a parking lot. jeonghan didn't bother trying to walk, because his ankles are tied together.

it hurts, actually. little debris and the rough gravel from the parking lot grinded against his back and bum. jeonghan ignores it anyway, to try and figure out why they were in a parking lot and why they went with this.

oh, no. jeonghan didn't even need five seconds to know where they are. this is the orphanage parking lot. fukuro's orphanage.

"kitten, yer lucky that mirae let me use her hideout. yer the prettiest 'lil boy i've ever seen walkin' in the poor area of seoul. i want only the best venue 'n best bed to give the best boy the best fuckin' of his life." joosung says, kicking a door open. the pain from the little debris and gravel road was gone, replaced with the cool tiles touching jeonghan's back.

mirae? isn't that mingyu's ex-mafioso coworker who shot that w systems spy? what the fuck? is fukuro mafia still not shut down?

jeonghan gritted his teeth, obviously angered. no, joosung will not fuck him, nor his corpse. either jeonghan kills everyone in this goddamned building, or he dies with them. they're lucky that jeonghan doesn't have junhui's ability, or they all would've been dead from the beginning.

joosung was unaware that this 'best venue' was only fueling the burning rage inside of jeonghan. he may always be joking about being an orphan and staying in fukuro mafia's den for potential mafiosos, but it does not mean that he'd forgiven them. park jinyoung's death was not enough for jeonghan, even.

if jeonghan could, he would follow jinyoung to hell and torture him further. including the headmaster of his orphanage. i will torture everyone who has done something bad to me.

"——ha—me?—we can s—"

jeonghan's eyes widen, as he lifts his handcuffed wrists. "chan? is that you? do you know where i am? hello?!" he whisper shouted, hoping that joosung doesn't hear it. fuck, we're heading to the elevator. i can't speak there.

"ye—this is cha—wait, the signal is getting b—er! there! we can locate—now!" jeonghan hears chan say, and he almost cheers as he got in contact with seventeen. though he wants to, he can't.

"i know 'm really good at sex, but y'know kitten, don't be too loud or else mirae will kick us out," joosung sneers, pressing '1G' on the set of elevator buttons, which jeonghan noticed. we're going to the torture rooms.

joshuji's thrice as good as everything than you, crusty old ass. jeonghan rolls his eyes, before he was dragged out again. he didn't care much if joosung saw his attitude display, what's he gonna do? kill jeonghan? pft! don't make him laugh.

"seems like fukuro—still here. can you try breaking——hyung?" chan's voice came in again, but jeonghan doesn't understand. the signal was crappy, since they were in the basement.

"i can't hear you!" jeonghan whisper shouts, being wary of joosung.

"if you're tied up, twist a loose thread's end—push! twist and push!——han hyung!"

got it. jeonghan smirks, bending his legs for the knot on his ankles to be in reach. jeonghan twists a loose end from the knot, pushing it towards the loops quickly and swiftly. "hah!" once jeonghan was free from restrictions on his legs and feet, he creates momentum, and kicks joosung's hand from behind.

"how did you—!? hey, you!" joosung immediately takes his gun out from his holster and points it to jeonghan, who just got on his feet. "if you don't want to get killed, you get back here, bitch."

"if i don't want to?" jeonghan turns around, walking away with his signature, unfaltering, uncanny smirk. he hears a grunt from joosung as he takes closer steps to the elevator.

"bitch." joosung says, pressing the trigger thrice. this is where jeonghan thought, 'should i play dead to confirm the theory that joosung is a necrophiliac?' but jeonghan decided not to do it, since he'll get fucked.

three bullets to the torso. wow, can't joosung do better? aim for his head or heart or something? jeonghan laughs at how pathetic joosung's 'big attack' is. but jeonghan doesn't waste any time pitying the pathetic man and his choice of attacks—he's not worth any of jeonghan's time, and he's paying for every touch, every second, every word that he has said, wasted, and done to jeonghan.

jeonghan turns around. "hmm, you see? i get what i want, because?" jeonghan spat, walking back to where joosung stood. he grabs the middle-aged man's jaw, pulling it close to look at him eye-to-eye. "i don't die, kim joosung. this is why i'm here, to kill mortals like you and your friends from neko mafia."

jeonghan amused himself by watching joosung's expression turn sour and scared. hey, jeonghan was doing joosung a favor! seeing such an angelic face before you go to hell is a huge thing. it's considered a favor, even.

"boom boom, motherfucking necrophiliac." jeonghan lets go of joosung's jaw, snatches his gun and shoots him in the head. lots of joosung's blood splattered on jeonghan's face, but jeonghan was unfazed. raised by sadists.

before leaving, jeonghan says, "thank you for completely wasting my time."