35; 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮

"we'll pick you up after school, jinha. do well!" chan says, planting a kiss on jinha's forehead. jinha giggled, looking up after to look at seungcheol who was still inside the car. "ey, hyung!"

"ah!" seungcheol exclaims, stepping out of the car(mindlessly using his phasing ability) and crouching to kiss jinha on the forehead as well. "behave at school!" seungcheol sends a playful glare at jinha.

the girl chuckles, nodding. she fixes her barrette as she spoke, "i will, mama, papa! i'll see you later!"

seungcheol and chan got inside the car, after jinha went to school. seungcheol checked his phone before he drove away from the parking lot, giving chan a little glance every once in a while.

chan noticed this—seungcheol was being a little too mindful of chan today. was there something that seungcheol wanted to tell chan about? a mission, mayhaps? chan heedlessly gets lost in his loose thread of thoughts.

despite not paying attention to the road, chan took note that seungcheol was not using the same route they used to go to jinha's school from the base. okay, so is this considered kidnapping or some plan that seungcheol hadn't told chan about?

"cheol-hyung?" chan asked, sparing seungcheol one glance. "where are we going?"

"um... there's this thing in cartier that i wanted to buy...." seungcheol trailed off, covering his embarrassment with a nervous chuckle. "i'm sorry if i didn't tell you ahead of time."

oh, that's it? chan laughs, nodding. "it's alright. let's go there, then." he replied, hearing seungcheol cheer silently after. chan's laughter doubled.

the schedule of the seventeen members are quite unrestricted, since all the small cases get fixed immediately. neko mafia? they're still tracking down more of its members so they could efficiently make good plans to take them down one by one. no plan is spotless, but they'd like to be closer to perfection.

meanwhile, koushi's over at seventeen guest house, talking to soonyoung about his brother. seventeen doesn't know if koushi's plan to take down w systems is on. (koushi still hates wonwoo, though.)

mingyu was also fixing matters regarding his previous editorial team and their affiliations to mafias, or any supernatural being. also yachi: that bitch is hiding. mingyu needs to find her and give her a big ass slap on the face.

"we're here!" seungcheol exclaims, pulling up on a parking spot. chan gets snapped out of his thoughts when he sees seungcheol step out of the car without opening the door. "let's go!"

"cheol-hyung, don't use your ability in public!" chan facepalms, jumping out of the car to follow seungcheol. the older was excitedly leaping to the cartier store.

(chan was afraid they'd get kicked ou for seungcheol's actions and antics.)

"oh my god, everything here is sparkly," seungcheol says, bowing a little at the guard who opened the door for them. chan mirrors seungcheol's actions, then striding to seungcheol's side. "chan, we're looking for a silver grey ring with lil' diamonds embedded on them, i li—oh!"

seungcheol finds the ring he desired to buy in less than a minute. chan was thankful that he doesn't have to stay here for longer, since the other (rich) customers were looking at them weird. chan was afraid that seungcheol would fish out his black card and shove it into their faces again.

"i'd like two of those," seungcheol tells the saleslady, pointing at the displayed ring. "can i pay through card?"

"sure, sir. what are the sizes?" the lady replies politely, smiling. "if you don't know what your size is, sir, i'll be glad to assist you in finding the right size."