junji ✦ all along

fluff, (slight) angst, best friends to lovers!au
characters: y/n, love (y/n's sibling), junji, the rest of ooo
word count: 2,772

requested by CB97sBabyGirl98

Y/N's POV
I awake from my deep slumber and yawned. I stretched my arms and automatically grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I let out another yawn as I unlocked my phone, scanning through my social media and all that.

I then came across my messages and checked on anything I've missed. There, a particular contact displayed an unread message. I opened it, seeing it was actually from one of the boys. It read:

jisung🙄
hey Y/N, wanna hang? we're free today so come to our dorm if you can!

I smiled at my brother's text. It has been weeks since I've last seen and talked to the boys due to their unquestionably busy schedule. I then quickly type a reply to him.

me
ok! will be there in 5

I then jump out of bed and got ready for the day. I took a shower and simply picked out a plain white hoodie, gray sweatpants, and a pair of black sneakers to wear. I didn't bother putting on too much makeup, so I settled with a red lip tint and a bit of mascara.

I fixed my hair with little effort, then finally took my phone and keys, and headed out. Their dorm is actually just a walking distance from my apartment, so it was no hassle.

A few minutes later, I got to the front door and knocked as I waited for someone to open up. The door then flung open, revealing a familiar figure who was now smiling at me.

"Y/N! It's so nice to see you again!" Rie greets me as he led me into their dorm, ruffling my hair in the process. The latter closed the door behind us as he hung his arm across my shoulder. We then made our way inside the dorm.

As I expected, they were all gathered in the main room as the other boys turned their heads towards our direction. They immediately stopped what they were previously doing as they noticed my presence.

"Noona/hyung! We've missed you so much," Nine exclaimed. "Wook, haven't I told you not to use honorifics with me? You make me feel old," I pouted as the boy sitting on the couch chuckled.

"Though he's right, we really did miss you," said KB who was sitting on the other end of the couch. I smiled. "It's been that long, huh? Time flies so fast." The seven of them nodded at my statement. A few seconds later, I noticed Yoojung tilting his head to the side as he looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Hm, nothing. It's just that you and Rie seem cozy with each other," he inquires as he points to Rie's arm that was still draped around me. I looked up to the person being targeted, slightly laughing at the remark.

"Stop teasing Y/N. You all know very well that Jisung is protective of them." All eyes were now on Love, waiting for a comment. "I mean, you two are kind of suspicious," Love said jokingly.

"JISUNG!" I threatened as all of them laughed, including Rie who just defended me. "Okay, enough. Let's not waste Y/N's time. Someone go grab the snacks," Rie said. "On it!" replied Mill.

Everyone went back to what they were previously doing as Rie let me sit on the sofa while they prepared all the stuff. I felt really happy to see them again, but there's one specific person who I've been meaning to meet after a while; Junji.

I quietly sat on the sofa as I observed him from across the room. He was currently on his phone, seated on the floor as he leaned on the small coffee table. After weeks of not being able to hang out with the group, I couldn't help but feel like something's off.