kb ✦ dear designer

ceo!kyubin ;-) x y/n
• inspired by kyubin's role in woomanna
word count: 2,717

requested by taeslonglostbag & igot7000problems

I took a deep breath as I entered the university premises. I adjusted my cream turtleneck and lightly brushed off the creases forming on my cardigan.

I made my way to the offices and searched for a specific department. After a while, I reached my destination, politely greeting the staff stationed at the front desk.

"Good morning, I'm here to claim my class schedule."

The woman smiled at me as she asked for my name, then rummaging through the numerous files organized in dropboxes on a shelf. She takes out a thin booklet with my schedule inside, together with my official school ID.

"Here you go. If you need other requirements, feel free to drop by again," the lady informs with a smile. I smiled back.

"Okay, thank you!" I replied and left the office. I walked out into the hallway while scanning through the materials she handed to me. I looked at my ID which read:

Shin Kyubin, Fashion Design Major

It felt too surreal to me, as if all of this is a bittersweet dream. Finally, I could make a name for myself, and prove that I'm not afraid to follow the plans I have made for myself without looking back at irrational opinions of others. It was my time to shine.

I won't give up. Not now, and never will.

• • •

You were currently squeezing your way through the bustling streets of Seoul, wasting no time in reaching the place you needed to be at. Waiting for the pedestrian lights to turn green, you check your wristwatch to make sure that you weren't running late to your scheduled appointment.

Finally, the timer counted down as you crossed the intersection at a steady pace, eager to reach the building in time. As you walked a few more blocks, you faced the huge building where you had to be. You smiled as you looked at the beautiful sign above;

Shin Corporation

You pinched yourself, making sure that this was all from reality. After working so hard throughout the years, and only passing by this renowned establishment since forever, you finally found an opportunity inside.

• • •

Y/N's POV
I made a run for it, and luckily, the elevator was open as I reached it. I pressed the button of the floor I was told to meet someone; an important someone. As I nervously fiddled with the hem of my skirt, the elevator chimes as its doors open and greets me with a long row of glass doors. I stepped out and entered the offices, "Excuse me, ma'am. I'm here for an interview." I gave her my appointment slip as she typed the details into the computer.

"Miss Y/L/N, to Main Office, just take a turn to the right and it'll be the room at the end," she explains with a straight face. I thanked her and went on my way. It wasn't long until I was in front of a relatively large office; a uniquely designed exterior apart from the others. I knocked a few times as I heard a low faint voice from inside,