Part 6

Tsukishima just realized he probably lost a friend.

Tadashi woke up later and was in the dark nurses office bed. 

The nurse turned off the lights so he could lay down and to prevent eye strain.

Tadashi was laying on his side but soon fell back asleep because he wanted the pain to go away.

When he woke up the nurse was back in the room she had the lights dimmed and Tadashi slowly sat up.

The nurse told Tadashi what time it was and that practice was going on.

Tadashi walked over to the gym he wasn't going to play but he was going to observe.

On his way there he listened to the rain. The school was empty because it was after school.

When Tadashi walked into the gym everybody looked at him. I guess everybody knew/saw what happened. 

Tsukishima walked by yamaguchi but didn't say anything.

during a water break everybody walked over to where Tadashi was to get water. The commotion of all the heavy foot steps stressed Yamaguchi out a little especially when people started asking him questions like "what does it feel like to pass out?" yamaguchi shrugged as and answer all the questions felt like he was getting hit by a wave. Tadashi stood up really fast because of the stress, he wanted to go. 

"I think i'm going to go" He said

He didn't walk straight because of how fast he got up.

When he got home he took his shoes off in the mud room and he walked towards the kitchen 

"How was it?" Tadashi's mom said

Yamaguchi shook his head no for an answer as he walked over to where they kept pain killer.

he took some with water and slowly walked up stairs to take a nap.

With Terushima

'I hope he's okay..' he constantly thought.

he wanted to ask but he didn't have anybody to ask.

he scrolled through his contacts when he saw Nishinoya. He got his number after a practice match or something. He texted nishinoya 

Terushima: Hey do you know how Tadashi is?

Nishinoya: yeah he showed up at practice to watch and he also like passed out today I heard

Terushima: Oh that sucks. 

Nishinoya: yeah also he looked really stressed out the whole time and he didn't walk straight

Terushima: Thanks for letting me know man :)

SORRY ITS 2AM IM TIRED GOODNIGHT MERRY CHRISTMAS? THAT WAS YESTERDAY