Part 11 LOTS OF CURSING

On Monday it was raining but Tadashi still walked to school like he always had. He had his clear umbrella and a dark blue raincoat over his uniform that was a bit big on him. 

During his classes he kept making eye contact with Tsukishima and every time Tsukishima gave him a rude look. 

When Yamaguchi walked in the gym Tsukishima touched him on the shoulder coming behind from him. Tadashi recognized the cold hand and grabbed Tsukishimas arm and pushed it off his shoulder as he turned around.

"What do you want?" Tadashi said

"Look, I want to be friends again." Tsukishima responded with

Tadashi started at him in disbelief for a second then said, "Not even a sorry?"

"Well i only punched you because you were bugging me and being annoying!!" Tsukishima said in a rude and loud tone, That caught the others attention.

Tadashi stared at him and said in the same tone as Tsukishima did, "You know what, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. You bitch of a person, go fuck yourself" He said while putting his middle fingers up with a small chuckle and smile of anger as he walked towards the locker room to change. 

Tadashi didn't care that everybody on the team heard that, he needed to get his point across somehow.

In the locker room he got changed and used the sink to wet his face then pulled out his phone to just check his notifications. 

When he walked out of the locker room people were talking about what Tadashi had just done in their stretching groups.

Tsukishima went home because THAT ANNOYING MF WAS EMBARRASED HAHAHAHAHAH sorry i really wanted to say that - dylan (the author)

OK I NEED SLEEP GOODNIGHT