Part 8

Friday morning.

Teru: hey im picking you up at 4:30!

Yamaguchi: oh alright !

tadashi looked at his phone and put it on his chest in excitement and shot up because he was going to be late to school. For the first time Yamaguchi chose to skateboard to school while listening to music. He turned Lonely by dandelion hands on his phone and peacefully vibed on his way to school.

Later that night

Yamaguchi heard a knock at the door. He was home alone but he was pretty sure who it was. just in case he looked at the ring doorbell app on his phone and he was  right. 

He opened the door slowly and was greeted with a hug by Terushima Yuuji.

Yamaguchi stood there for a second but then hugged him back putting his head on his shoulder since her was taller and said, "hi" quietly. Terushima said it back when they broke out of the hug and closed the door to not let all the cold air in (it was raining). 

"Why did you want to come over?" Yamaguchi asked

"I'm taking you on a date, silly" Said teru

After talking for a little bit Terushima and Yamaguchi were on there way to the restaurant Terushima got reservations for.

When they sat down inside they casually talked with flirting here and there. 

After they finished their food they went back in terushimas car and they went back to tadashis house. 

They had a great time. They were slow dancing around downstairs on the hardwood floor dancing to music. But then Terushima decided to dip Tadashi leading to a kiss. When they both pulled back from the kiss they looked at each other and Tadashi moved back to a normal stance. They had straight eye contact as they went for another kiss that went too a make out sesh.  All they could hear is the sound of their kisses, breaths, and the pouring rain.

HEHEHHE THAT WAS SUPER AWKWARD TO WRITE BUT I HAVE TO END IT EARLY I HAVE A DANCE CLASS IN A FEW ALSO 1.2K LIKES BLEW ME AWAY IM STILL IN SHOCK I LOVE ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS  SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF UPLOADING THESE BUT we all know Yamaguchi got good music taste smh...