TERUYAMA PART 3 FINALLY

He so pretty

Tadashi thought to himself

"Wait what am I thinking? Do I seriously like Terushima?"

Tadashi was pretty sure of his crush but he was in denial.

With Terushima:

Man, hes cute. Like really cute. 

Should i ask him? No, he probably doesn't even like me back.

Terushima covered his head with his pillow and blushed.

When Tadashi woke up he noticed it was pouring rain. He sat up in bed quickly and smiled he texted his groupchat that was called karasuno vb gc with some random emojis i think tanaka made it up..

Tadashi: Good morning !

Hinata: HII!

Sugawara: Good morning tadashi :)

Nobody else said good morning but tadashi didn't mind. That whole day he couldnt stop thinking about Terushima he walked to school with Tsukishima they made small comments and didn't talk very much. When they got there they did their usual classes nothing different. But when lunch came around Tsukishima decided to comment on something. 

"Tadashi are you even listening?!" Said the boy with and angry tone.

"Oh, Sorry." Said yamaguchi. 

They were walking out of the lunch room and the whole school had lunch together so they usually go out the door where its not crouded.

"Why don't you get your head out of your ass and focus for once!" Tsukishima said

"I said I'm sorry, okay!"

Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi with anger as Daichi walked out of the lunch room wondering what all the noise was. Sugawara was walking behind him. Daichi turned his head and the only thing he saw was that Tsukishima punched Yamaguchi right in the face. 

"KEI?!" Daichi yelled

Yamguchi put his hand against his cheek as he fell turned and looked at daichi, "Ow" he said with pain in his voice. It all happened so quickly.

"Tadashi are you okay?!" Daichi said

Tsukishima walked selfishly away thinking Tadashi was fine.

Yamaguchi responded with a, "eh-" as he fell to the ground.

Tsukishima had knocked yamaguchi out.

"Oh my god...Uh go get somebody!" Sugawara said. 

Daichi left to go get a teacher. He walked in the teachers lounge and saw coach Ukai sitting drinking soda. 

"TADASHI IS KNOCKED OUT OUTSIDE OF THE CAFETERIA" The boy said quickly

Ukai quickly got up and Daichi led him to where Tadashi was. 

Yamaguchi was laying on the ground sugawara had flipped him around and looked at him.

Ukai quickly sat yamaguchi up agiants the wall holding him up. He tried waking Tadashi up after he found a pulse.

Tadashi would go out and in of consciousness until he finally woke up.

IM OUT OF IDEAS THANKS FOR 100+ READS NEXT PART HOPEFULLY SOON ILY 

I EDITED IT BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE IT!!