Teruyama pt. 2

The text messages said:

Terushima: Hey! I see you outside riding your skate board by my house!

Terushima: Oops sorry for making you jump 😅

Tadashi: Wait what ?

Terushima: Yeah I thought you were the guy that would always come by our neighborhood you got some skill!!

Tadashi: Oh

Tadashi: Thanks 

Tadashi looked at his phone all flustered

Terushima is still looking up at him 

Yamaguchi turned his music back on and started going down to a small market that he always would go to. He got a Arizona Tea flavored Kiwi Strawberry. He then went back home and sat on his phone it was around 11:00 AM. 

A few weeks later Tadashis dad had let him know that Mr. Terushima was coming over for dinner agian that night. So Yamaguchi got ready and waited for them to arrive. When they did arrive Terushima and Yamaguchi talked a lot they were becoming good friends over text and at dinners. When thy sat down to eat again, Tadashi didn't eat much and of coarse Tadashi's mom had to say something, "Come on Tadashi its like your skin and bones." Tadashi was done with her comments he was skinny but it wasn't that bad. He didn't like her over exaggerating it. Tadashi looked up at his mother and looked down at his stomach. Tadashi quickly left the dinner table and went upstairs to his room. "Tadashi wait!" Said the boys mom as he left but Tadashi didn't wait he felt really insecure. 

"Yamaguchi?" Said Terushima walking in his room 

Tadashi was sitting on his bed with his hands on the back of his head. 

"Hm, whats up?" said the green haired boy. 

"Are you okay?" Terushima said. Yamaguchi looked shocked, he didn't think Terushima cared. 

"Yeah I am" He said.

Terushima looked around like he was thinking, "Hey, want to go for a walk? You should bring your skateboard!"

Tadashi replied with an, "okay" as a smile appeared on his face.

The boys left without saying any goodbye. Yamaguchi had given Terushima an extra skateboard he had so he wouldn't be bored. When they went outside Tadashi helped Terushima learn how to use the skateboard. Terushima struggled a bit but he already kind of knew how to use it just not very well. They skated over to the market and ate in the parking lot. They had a lot of fun. Do I have feelings for this boy? Tadashi thought to himself as he looked over at Terushima. No I'm straight...right? The boy lied to himself.

They walked back into the house talking with skateboards in in between there arms and waists. Tadashi had drawn his eyes over to his mom. He didnt feel like talking to her so they went upstairs. But then Terushima had to go home.

When Tadashi went to bed he couldn't stop thinking about this boy. Wow he's so pretty Tadashi thought to himself

SORRY! Its short I wanted to get it done and sorry for not posting it yesterday I have online school . THANKS FOR 15 VIEWS ON MY LAST ONE!!