Part 14

Hey, big thanks too @Lino_leeknow for the idea this chapter! Show them some gratitude, they were a big help!! :)

"Yeah, I just have been struggling a bit, that's all." He responded nervously

Sugawara and Daichi start asking him questions but gets cut off by somebody walking in the gym. Almost everybody looks over and sees Terushima holding two skateboards looking around while the gym door closes behind him. He finally spots Tadashi, he waves and smiles at him.

"I've got to go, bye guys" Tadashi said as he walked towards the door, he got a few goodbyes. 

As soon as Tadashi walked up to Terushima, Terushima grabbed him for a hug. The hug lasted for a few seconds until they both pulled away. 

"Hey.." Terushima said 

"Hi" Yamaguchi responded with a smile

They left the gym while everybody else was leaving, they both got on their skateboards, Terushima had been practicing since Yamaguchi introduced the idea to him. They both skated out of the school and went to Tadashi's house. 

Once they arrived they went up too Yamaguchi's bedroom so he could change. He changed into some baggy sweats, and a red and black striped crew neck. 

"Your outfit is cute" Said Terushima before he kissed Yamaguchi on the nose. Yamaguchi's hair had been getting long so he put it in a little ponytail to get some hair off of his neck. 

"I was thinking about dying my hair this summer" Yamaguchi said

"Oh yeahh, can I do it?"

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." 

They went too Yamaguchis car, loading their skateboards in back. Terushima drove too the skate park, they were going to hangout with some of their skate park friends.  

They hadn't expected it but it started raining after awhile so they had to head home. Terushima spent the night over because Yamaguchi's parents weren't home. 

The next week had went by pretty fast and too Tadashi's surprise it was already the last day of school, the last day of first year volleyball practice, and the last day before Yamaguchi was free. 

On that day the whole volleyball team had dinner together at a nice restaurant. It was a fun night for all of them and they were going to miss the third years. 

Summer break started, little did Yamaguchi know how much we would change this summer.