Chapter 5: Accident

Dai's POV

I was sitting near a tree in the garden reading a book about history. Zenia appeared in front of me and I placed my book away.

"I see you're relaxing," she said smiling and sat beside me.

"I am," I said smiling also.

"I have something important to tell you," she stated frowning slightly.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving"

"W-what?"

"After the Tournament of power I'm leaving. But not for long. Just some months or so. I already told Zeno and he wasn't bothered much considering that I will be back," she said and I felt my heart break.

"W-why?"

"Just need to think things out... About my love life," she said and I felt my throat go dry.

"You don't have to go. You can talk to me," I said and she shook her head.

"That's the thing"

"What?"

"Never mind," she said and stood up. I stood up also and grabbed her hand.

"I can help you. Just please don't leave me again," I said and she teleported away leaving me heart broken to pieces. Months without her would be pure torture. I need to confess soon. Or I might lose her forever.

Zenia's POV

I slumped in my bed and covered my eyes with my hands. God its was very hard saying that. It was torture to my heart very much.

'I should take a bath' I said and got up and headed for the bathroom. I took of my clothes and entered the tub that had warm water in it.

Just thinking about Dai with someone else hurts my heart. But it's his choice if he has someone else. I won't go yandere mode on him.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I wiped it away. I diped my head underwater and stayed there.

Few minutes later I felt my body being grabbed and pulled up out of the water. I fell on top of someone and when I opened my eyes I blushed redder than anything red in the Omniverse. I quickly got up and took a towel and covered myself.

"W-w-what a-are y-you doing here," I stuttered as I saw Dai blushing madly also still on the floor. He snapped out of it and had sat there in silence.

"Hey!"

"I-I-I'm sorry m-my queen. I-I couldn't f-find you s-so I c-came here. I-I saw you u-under the water and the o-only thing in m-my mind was to pull you up," he stuttered quickly blushing madly.

"Get out!" I said and he quickly got up.

"Forgive me!" he said and quickly rushed out.

Dai's POV

ZENO I'M SUCH A FOOL! WHY DID I THINK SHE'LL DROWN?! SHE IMMORTAL STUPID!!! YOU HAD TO PULL HER UP!!!

Zenia please forgive me. But one thing I can't get out of my mind. Her naked body on top of mine. God I wish it was like that all the time. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING DAISHINKAN!?

God please relieve me from my sins! I don't think I'll ever be pure again. MY F*CKING MIND!!!

Zeno that was something else. Really had to pull her up dad🙄and the pure part. Yeah you'll never be pure again. Angel turned to a Demon. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜