Chapter 3: Earth and secret love part 3

Dai's POV

We walk toward the park. This feeling is still bugging me. How can I tell her.

I shake of once more. As we walk I can't help but take glaces of her beauty. I'm also confused of how she knows this place.

"Zenia if I may ask. How do you knowledge this place?" I ask looking at her once more and she turns to me still walking.

"The multiverse I was at had an Earth too. I follow the individual KI to identify a place. And also look at the billboards," she explained smiling. That smile... It always hits a spot in my heart.... making it beat faster every second. We arrive at the park.

"The guy should be around here," she said looking around. "There," she pointed to a cart.

She started to walk I following her. She tripped over something and was about to hit the ground. In quick instinct I caught her wrist and pulled her close to me, our faces inches apart. We quickly parted clearly blushing.

"T-thanks," she said and cursed herself for stuttering.

"It was no problem,"  I said with a smile. We then continued to walk to the cart. We arrived.

"Oh hello, what a nice couple," the man said which I didn't answer because of embarrassment.

"N-no no no. We aren't a couple," she said which pained her to say. I too was pained.

"Oh my, sorry. It's just that you both seem like a couple...so what would you like?" the man said.

"I would like two chocolate and vanilla ice cream," she said. After a few minutes the man gave us our ice cream and we went to sit on the bench.

"Try it," she said starting to eat. I looked at it. It seems strange. Well Whis likes it, maybe it is good. I started to eat. My taste buds just exploded.

"This is amazing. Now I know why Whis loves this," I said enjoying it.

"I knew you would like it," she said finishing hers and I followed.

Time Skip

"Do you have a love interest?" she asked looking at me. I don't have the courage to admit now so I could say little.

"Yes...do you?" I asked curious.

"Yes but I don't think he feels the same. He just sees me as a friend," she said frowning. What she said broke my heart.

"For I it would be impossible if she returned the feelings. After all I don't think she sees me important," I said also frowning.

"You should ask how she feels about you. I'm sure she'll return the feelings," she said.

"I will try, I wish the best for you too," I said and she stood up.

"Let's head home. It's pretty late," she said and I stood up.

"As you wish," I said and we teleported to the palace. Going to our different rooms to think.

I told u too not expect anything. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜