Chapter 3: Earth and secret love part 2

I don't know if there's gonna be part 3 but let's see where the story goes. You can comment anytime.

Dai's POV

These clothes feel weird on me. I never wore something else rather than my attire or pyjamas. But I will for her.

When I came out she was already changed.

She looked beautiful

She looked beautiful. I couldn't look away from her beautiful body. I managed to gain composure.

"I'm ready we can go now Zenia," I managed to say.

"Cool,you look great," she said.

"You look beautiful also," I said and she blushed. I also blushed for what I said.

I can easily say she's beautiful but I can't find the courage to tell her what I really feel. I love you. Why can't those words just come out. Maybe I'm scared of what will she say. If our friendship will still continue after those awkward words. The feeling when she says she doesn't feel the same way. I can't keep thinking this.

"Where are we going Zenia?" I asked.

"To Earth universe 7," she replied quickly.

"Universe 7 is a very interesting place. Whis always go to Earth and meet with the earthlings. It's a good choice," I stated.

"Let's go then," she said and grabbed my hand lightly and we teleported to the planet.

"We are here," she stated not letting go of my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked still holding hers.

"To the amusement park then go for ice cream. Maybe go to a restaurant too," she said starting to walk. And I followed we still holding hands but I didn't say anything.

"West City amusement park," she said as we went through the gates.

We played lots of games. We were at one where you throw balls at some kind of things that look like Belmond the Destroyer of universe 11. There's a white bear holding a heart that you win. It could be a gift for Zenia.

"Hello mr may I have a round," I said to the man and Zenia gave him money.

People laughed at me and saying that this game is a scam no one ever wins. I got irritated. They don't know just who I am. Today they will know.

I took all the balls and throw them to the Belmonds. Maybe I overdid it a bit cause the balls left holes. The people were shocked as also the man of the game. He gave me my prize.

"You overdid it ya know," Zenia stated looking at me.

"I only used one percent of throwing. And you heard the people say it was a scam. I had to end this bad thing," I stated with a smile.

"But I also wanted the bear," she whined and I chuckled.

"This is for you. I thought it would be a gift for the wonderful time we have," I said giving her the bear and she took it.

"Thank you," she said, kissed my cheek and walked away.

I stood there blushing mess. What just happened? No it can't be, maybe it's a way of earthlings to show gratitude and she mimicked it. Yeah that's it.

"We are heading for ice cream come on," she said clearly blushing for what she did.

I followed after her still confused of what happened. She had guts to kiss me. Then I need the guts to confess.

There is gonna be a part 3. Don't have hopes of what might happen in that part. Hope you liked this one.

Instant out 😜