Chapter 4: Why don't you just confess

Sorry I haven't updated. I ran out of ideas.

Today Cus has visited Zenia. She wanted to talk to her about something. The males were in a separate room.

Zenia's POV

"Mother can I ask you something?" Cus asked. She always call me mother when we are alone. She knows I have a crush with her father.

"Yes?"

"Why can't you tell father you have feelings for him?" Cus asked in which I sighed.

"I just can't. I'm afraid...," I said sadly.

"Afraid of what really?"

"I don't think your father has feelings for me...and if I tell him, he might reject me. I don't want to be heart broken," I explained.

"But-"

"Cus your father told me he has feelings for someone else," I said.

"You don't know if it's you right?"

"Yes"

Dai's POV

"I know Daishinkan," Zeno said smiling.

"You know what sire?" I asked confused about the kings statement.

"You're in love with my sister," Zeno stated. How did he know that?

"How did you know"

"It's obvious isn't it. You're always happy around Zenia. You sometimes blush slightly at her compliments to you. And you always laugh at her jokes. Everyone in the multiverse can notice that," Zeno explained. Every detail was right. How can I be so... noticeable around Zenia.

"You're correct sire," I said defeated.

"Why don't you just confess to her," Zeno said.

"I cannot. She has found someone she has a love interest on. She told me herself," I explained sadly.

"How do you know that it isn't you?"

"I don't"

"That's what I thought. You need to confess to her sooner or later or she'll be really taken. Plus Zenia hasn't seen someone else than us except for the Expo," Zeno stated with a serious face. I sighed.

"Maybe he's from the multiverse she was in," I stated.

"Maybe you are not sure,"

"True"

Zenia's POV

"Dai is important. I don't think an Angel like him does have time for 'love'. To a being like me. I'm sure he just sees me as a superior not even a friend," I said laying my head on the table and placing my arms above.

"I'm sure father sees you as a friend... maybe even a love interest. Why would he take his time and go with you when he's busy, hm?" Cus questioned.

"I-i don't know"

Dai's POV

"Why would Zenia take you to go with her when I'm around. She sees you as a friend," Zeno said.

"Sire she borrowed me. She sees me as a toy"

"She was just playing"

"Playing with a toy. That what she sees"

"You can see it as that but I know what I know. Zenia sees you as a friend or maybe a love interest," Zeno stated and I sighed.

It's pretty sad for me really. Why can't they just confess. And I know it's kind of crappy but hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜