Chapter 3: Earth and secret love part 1

Sorry for not updating. I got massive righters block. Actually this story just came out of the blues, I didn't write it down. So sorry.

Omni Palace

I woke up in the morning sunlight hitting my bed. I got out of bed and did my daily clean up. Once I was done I headed for the kitchen. I found Zeno and Daishi waiting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning guys," I greeted casually not like a formal queen at all.

"Morning sis/Zenia sama," they both greeted.

"Dai please just call me Zenia," I said.

"As you wish...Zenia," he said.

"So what's cookin?" I asked sitting down on a chair.

"I thought you could cook for us. Since you tasted more different varieties of food you see," Zeno said.

"It's boring here anyway. I could cook egg fried rice but that's like launch. Oh how about waffles with whipped cream. Yeah that sounds good," I said to yourself.

"Whatever d dish. We just wanna taste your cooking,"Zeno said happily.

"I will make my famous Whipped Waffle cake," I said excited because I were gonna cook for my crush and brother. So Dai is clearly my crush since long ago and I couldn't find the courage to tell him my feelings.

As I was making waffles I began to sing the waffle song.

By Beast Boy and Cyborg from Teen Titans.

I we finished and was ready to serve. I decided on a plan because it was boring here.

"Hey bro. If this waffle cake tastes great would you borrow me Dai for the day?" I asked determined cause I know he will jump out his sit.

"Okay if he wants to. What do you say Grand Priest?" Zeno asked him.

'I hope he approves cause I don't want to die of boredom' I thought hopefully.

"I must say I'm not a toy to be borrowed but I will go with you,"he stated.

"Thank you. You don't know how bored I am,"I said relieved.

I gave them both their plates and took yours. Waffle cake is not literally cake. It's actually like a stack of waffles covered with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. I could hear Zeno moaning in delight. Daishi trying to control himself but it was failing. (I should try making this)

They finished eating and I finished mines. "Here wear this other than your attire," I said as I made clothes appear and he went and change.

"I'm ready we can go now Zenia," he said as he was dressed👕👖👟

This was coming out of my head too. Hope you like it.

Instant out 😜