Chapter 6: First Time Kiss, Intercourse And Infant

It had been some pretty awkward moments after that "accident" and the two couldn't look each other in the eye or be close.

As the tournament of power had ended and everyone went home. Zenia was now about to leave and Dai was very sad.

"I guess it's goodbye guys," Zenia said and turned. Dai was tired of this. He can't lose her. He teleported in front of her and grabbed her hand.

"Please don't leave me. Time without you is like pure torture," Dai said sadly.

"I just want to get some fresh air Dai. I want to think about my love life a little," Zenia said and Dai floated up a little.

"Then let me be your love life," Dai said, cupped her cheek and kissed her. He parted as Zenia was shocked and eye widened.

"I love you but I get it if you do not feel the same," Dai said and was about to turn away when Zenia kissed him. He kissed back wrapping his arms around his waist and hers around his neck. They soon parted and smiled at each other.

"I love you too Daishinkan"

"Eeeeeee!! This is totally getting views on GodTube. I'll post it in all Devine media," Cus squealed as she revealed herself carrying a camera and Zeno giggled. Dai turned to her in shock.

"Cus delete that this instant," Dai was about to go to Cus but Zenia grabbed him and kissed him again.

"Go post it sweetie!" Zenia said aloud as she parted. Cus teleported away smiling widely. Dai sighed.

"Know everyone will know"

"I wonder how many followers we will get," Zenia said smiling and Dai sighed. There's nothing he can do know.

Cus posted the video all over the Devine Social and it got a lot of views and likes. They even followed her and Zenia.

The video's description was written "Long time crushers finally confesses. Grand Priest and Omni queen share a kiss ¡¡yay!!"

Time Skip

Zenia and Dai returned to their dimension as they had gone to war. The dimension called Raised by the Grand had fallen into war and they were asked to help. It was a hard battle but they won. They were now in Zenia's bedroom chatting.

"I can't believe Dan. I trusted him so much," Zenia said.

"Good thing he died"

"Yeah"

"I loved the way you saved me," Zenia said smiling.

'And I loved the way you looked so vulnerable' Dai thought to himself.

"Those villains had it coming hurting you," Dai said and she giggled.

"What caught me surprised is that many Dais had lovers," Zenia said and he chuckled.

Read Raised by the Grand to know what happened

"Same"

"You know the ladies told me that "uoy era taerg rednu eht deb steehs" lliw uoy yldnik wosh em?" Zenia asked leaning to Dai. He blushed madly at what she said. She then kissed him and he responded. And they did the best thing that ever happened to them.

Bonus

"What should we name him?" Zenia asked as she had an infant on her arms. She has just given birth.

"I do not know either my love. Remember it was hard name all of my children," Dai said kissing her forehead. Cus quickly had an idea.

"What about Zeru?" Dai and Zenia looked at each other and back at the other Angels.

"Ah maybe something else. Zeru is kinda umm..." Zenia said not knowing what to say next. They just can't name their baby Zeru. Some people in the Athena-verse knows why.

"Okay what about Zenkan?"

"Combining our names?" Dai asked not liking the name.

"Okay I'll name him Dailin (day-lin). How does it sound?" Zenia asked and Dai smiled and kissed the infants forehead.

"Perfect"

What a happy ending

Done done done. This was awesome. @Gal will write a story about the Omni Angel. So wait to read it. Hope u liked it

Instant out 😜