Chapter 2: I missed you

Zenia's POV
Omni Palace

I was watching the fight between universe 7&9. And even the one with Goku and Toppo. I was impressed about these mortals and didn't even think a mortal can surpass some Gods. Before they go I shout.

"Hey lil bro," I said waving mh hand at my brother.

Everyone looked at me and got mad. The guards and Dai stood in front of Zeno protecting him.

"Identify yourself," Dai said.

"Aww Dai you never change, as for Zeno you never get older in mental of course," I said laughing.

Everyone got confused of who is this person. They didn't know who she is and how she got to the palace.
"I said identify yourself," Dai said angrily.

"Oww Dai," I said flying towards him. Once I was there I place a kiss on Daishinkan cheek. I then pushed him with the guards but I pushed them to hard and they fell against the wall.

Everyone was shocked and worried.

"Who are you. Tell me before I erase you," Zeno stated raising his hand.

"You can't because I am stronger than you,"I said chuckling.

"You are bluffing," Zeno said.

"Tell me who else calls you lil bro?"

"Uhh,Zenia is it you?" Zeno asked hoping.

"In the flash my lil brother," I said snapping my fingers and returning to my normal form.

Zeno then jumped and hug me tightly letting out tears. "Why did you leave...all these years waiting for you to come home... I-I m-missed you," Zeno said letting tears out as he hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry brother I won't leave you again," I said and kissed his forehead.

Everyone was confused, what just happened? I then flew towards Dai.

"I'm sorry I left," I whispered in his ear and picked him up bridal style.

In a few moments later Cus flew to me and hugged me letting out small tears.

"I missed you too my little angel," you said and Cus parted the hug.

"You have grown up and the same height as your father," I said smiling and Cus did the same.

Dai woke up from his knockout and was groaning in pain while rubbing his head. He saw me holding him and was surprised and had a small blush.

"Uh, Zenia my queen you're back," he said as I placed him down and he stood up.

Everyone was still shocked and confused. I noticed and than started to explain.

"Greetings everyone...my name is Zenia and I am the older sister of Zeno...I have come back from my journey. Trip. Okay vacation...I am not going to take the throne Zeno is your king and will always be," I finished my introduction with a sly smile.

Everyone was shocked and bow down to me. A male Sayain didn't understand what was going on but went to my way.

'What is this Sayain doing?' I thought because most people were scared of me.

"Hi my name is Son Goku nice to meet ya," he said as he reach out his hand to shake mine.

'Goku I will murder you someday' every Destroyer thought.

"Nice to me you too Son Goku," I said shaking his hand smiling. Never had I met someone who is pure of hearted and has no evil inside of him, especially a Sayain.

(In this story there is no future Zeno and angels are made not born...Dai made them one by one so there would be some older and younger...you understand right....thank you for reading)

Instant out😜