0: Punishing The Sky As I Shed Anew

AN: I change it also I would like to point out some things...I HATE HAREMS. I will only pick TWO not more not less! Also, the reason why I liked giving Dalamadur a Human form is that certain things later in the story would be asked certain stuff like (how on earth did a Giant Draconic Snake and a "Humanoid Primal give birth? I thought that giving him a  Human Form would solve that problem. But I get it that a non-Humanoid gaining a Human Form is getting old. Anyway, here ya go...

Dalamadur: "This gonna take some time"

Navi: "...well given the current situation...yeah"

If anyone of you doesn't know I just jumped down a large hole to save Gaia's children, got stuck for a bit, defeat Kampe who was quite easy to deal with, and dig straight up to get back to the surface.

Currently, I am still digging straight up to the surface. It would have been a hard feat to do since I do have to make sure Gaia's children are safe if it weren't for my skill [Earth Burrow] and [Great Carver]. These two abilities of mine let's...how should I say this, change the ground in front of me.

[Earth Burrow] lets me move or disintegrate anything that came from the earth. What this means is that I can easily destroy earthly things as if they were a piece of paper...I suck at describing this ability.

[Great Carver] lets me crave anything...which means I can scratch or inflict slash-like damage to anything I touch. But I need to choose a specific part of my body to use this ability like say my head or tail. Thank goodness this is not a [Passive Ability] like [Earth Burrow].

Even though I was able to use these two in tandem it was still time-consuming. Given the fact that it took me a while to descend into the Pit. Digging straight up would also take mean that it would also take me a while to reach the surface. I also have to make sure Gaia's Children are safely and securely hanging unto me since just a moment ago one of the Elder Cyclops almost fall back down into the Pit if it weren't for me catching him with my tail.

At least the journey back to the surface was quite entertaining since the kids keep on asking me a lot of stuff. Most of it was questions about who and what I am. Heh, talk about deja vu.

Of course, I answered all of them and they understood me better than Gaia. That's understandable since the Elder Cyclops are the ones that built the [Three Godly Weapons], [Poseidon's Trident], [Hade's Helmet], and [Zeus's Master Bolt].

Maybe if I could be lucky enough I could ask them to help me build a weapon for myself. Of course, I could just use my claws, fangs, tail, and abilities to defend myself but having a weapon would be nice.

Speaking of the Gods, I need to think of a solution for the deeds that those kids would be doing. Meaning I need to prevent certain Gods such as Zeus, Hera, Ares, Apollo(Due to Orion), Artemis, Athena, and even Poseidon not go...what's the word? Animalistic. I do need to do something about Medusa, the girl has been through much and the Gods mainly Athena didn't save her.

Dalamadur: "...Sigh!"

...Why is it that Gods just stay fateful to their spouse? Then a lot of problems would be gone. But no, they would always blame other people and even kill them because of petty things like losing to someone.

Navi: "LORD DALAMADUR!!!"

Navi's sudden shout surprised me that the Elder Cyclops and Hundred-Handed Ones almost slip their grip on me. I shifted a bit so that they can gather their bearings.

Dalamadur: "Navi what's wrong did something happen?!"

Navi was silent for a second but for me though it felt like each second passed I feel a sense of dread. My mind was a mess of worry as it keeps on giving out thoughts that would make my whole body sweat a bit. Even though I could not sweat in a reptilian body and anatomy.