0: Meeting The Mother Earth

I can only stare at what to my best description was a forest elf from one of the games and some anime that I have seen. She was about (to my point of view) 3.5 feet tall, she had long green hair that was touching the ground, her skin was creamy brown, pointy ears, and her eyes light green.

Her attire consisted of what seemed to be leaves woven to look like clothing that pretty much covered her chest down. She was also wearing a crown made of different colors of flowers.

It didn't take me long enough to vaguely realize as to who she was and heck even my sense of smell was telling me that she smelled like the earth and plants themselves. All of this points to her as none other than the mother of the Cyclops, The Hundred-Handed Ones, and The Titans. It was Gaea herself.

I was confused. Why does Gaea herself look more humanoid than the rest of her portrayal, she was mostly viewed as a Primordial shape from the very earth itself. And why does she look so peaceful? In PJO she was full of rage and was the main villain for those series.

Navi: "That's because she Isn't in pain Master Dalamadur"

In pain?

Of Course! As time went on as she slept time and time again she only felt hatred and anger. The first being with Oranus, the Second with the Giant War, and in the HOO series. She only knew those negative feelings after she "married" Oranus, hence why she looks like she's so docile. None of those events have yet to happen!

I looked at the said Primordial herself and could see that she was still looking at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

Gaia: "You look so cute!"

Dalamadur: "..."

Navi: "..."

(Cricket Noise)

Okay? That's quite a weird thing to say especially to a giant snake-like creature. Even though I'm still in my [Hatchling] phase which I guess I couldn't fault her for saying that.

Dalamadur: "Thank You?"

Gaia: "Oh! And you can talk! You are Cute!"

Dalamadur: "ahahaha?"

I can't help if I should be happy or outright terrified that Mother Earth herself is acting like a teenage girl seeing a cute little puppy, or a kitten. Okay now she's patting my snot, this is so weird. Then again I can't help but mentally cringe that the Primordial in front of me is Gaia herself the literal Mother Earth!

Gaia: "I didn't know that such a smart and cute being was in these parts of my body!"

Body? Oh yeah, technically she is the very land itself. Now that I think about it anyone who hears that and thinks it's about something else is green-minded. Or childish looking at her current action.

Gaia: "What's your name?"

I blink as Gaia stops patting my snot which makes it a bit itchy.

Dalamadur: "My name is Dalamadur, I am the very first of my kind"

Gaia: "First of your kind?"

Well, technically I am the first of my "kind" since I am a [Elder Dragon] species which is a myth and legend that roams the very lands. That and the fact that to me seems to be the [Origin] of species in Monster Hunter. A few people theorize that Dalamadur is the [Origin] of the [Snake Wyvern] species. But that is still to be explained.

Dalamadur: "I am a Dragon...or being a Snake is more accurate?"

Dalamadur has four limbs so calling myself a Snake won't work. You know what A Snake Dragon hybrid works either.

Gaia: "A Snake...Dragon?"

Gaia tilts her head a bit thinking about what I just said. I guess this is the beginning of the Primordial Age or whatever since Gaia is clueless about what a snake or even a dragon is.

Now that I think about it the legends of how plants and animals came to be were just made along the way by either the Greek Gods, Titans, and even the Primordials have done something via curses and whatnot or they just created them.

Anyway seeing as Gaia is still pondering what a Snake and a Dragon are I decided to tell her what they are.

Dalamadur: "A Snake is a long limbless being which can still move as it crawls on the ground while a Dragon is a powerful being that can soar through the skies above and walk on your lands'

Gaia: "Ah! So a Snake is like a worm!"

I almost fell to the ground at what she just said.

Dalamadur; "I guess you're somewhat right? But they are way more different from a worm"

Gaia: "So a Worm!"

Dalamadur: "...no"

It still feels a bit odd this Gaia will become the Gaia from Heroes Of Olympus. Such atrocities that she had committed because of her rage but in the end she to dead just as her husband died...wait. If I am correct with the Greek Myth Gaia first became mad when her children the Elder Cyclops and the Hundred Handed Ones except for the Titans were thrown into [Tartarus] thus the first mistake that [Oranus] made and the beginning of his demise at the hands of Gaia and their other children the Titans.

Can I possibly change it? Change how this Gaia would become?

Dalamadur: "You know what, I am a [Elder Dragon] and that's it"

Gaia: "Elder Dragon? But you look so young?"

Dalamadur: "Touché"

I just whisper that one because she wouldn't even understand what that word means. That and she was a bit right with how the Elder Dragon name is an odd name for something that is still to young. 

Also, I seemed to have forgotten my food problem just a moment ago. Wait is there any creature that can regenerate itself faster? That would be great.

Navi: "Actually Master Dalamadur, you don't need that much food because anything that you eat can be turned into nutrients!"

Dalamadur: "...you should have said that real sooner"

Navi: "Tehee!"

Suddenly Gaia went back to patting my head...I'll just let her do her thing until she gets bored. Chances are it will only take a couple of hours or so.