0: Meeting Someone Interesting

3...days...3...days it has been since my first encounter with Gaia...3 days it has been since I...was able to get away from her and hide. 

Navi: "Lord Dalamadur the coast is clear!"

I let out a sigh of relief as a bubble came out of my mouth. As the bubble suggests, you can already deduct where I am. 

That's right I am currently underwater. More specifically on the very deep part of a lake...what has my life come to?

To put it simply...Gaia has a thing for animals, as in all of them. Be it fish, bird, deer, heck even an ant she would ogle at them if she ever saw them in front of her. Add in the fact that she tends to cling to them tightly and barely even let them go.

I found that out when it took half a week for her to let go of me. That's also one of the reasons why she was observing everything I did...while continuously getting praised. It's like having a clingy mother wait...right, she's Mother Earth. 

Anyway, to put it simply she wouldn't leave me alone until I did something or a miracle happened. And it did appear. 

All I did was something so simple that I didn't even need to do anything complicated. The thing that let me escape from her clutches setting up a bait for her which is easier said than done. There were a few mishaps though.

The first time I tried to simply catch some critters like a deer or a fish. Then I realized I couldn't do it because of two glaring problems which are, the size of my hand, and the fact that I have a hard time controlling my strength. The first time I tried to pick up a deer with a normal amount of force for me...it turned into a paste...which I ate even though it looked like something like a roadkill.

Hey! I know it looks so gorse but I'm an overgrown snake dragon and being such I can eat anything I want so don't judge me!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I need a huge amount of food to sustain me or I'll die of starvation. Luckily there is some creature that can regenerate fast enough to heal their body parts. Unfortunately, it will take a couple of decades for them to be born...yeah, I'm pretty much screwed.

If I need food to sustain myself then I would need to eat. With a big body like mine, I would guess that I would need to eat about three elephants a day, or just one day if I have the autonomy of a regular snake. I mean some snakes do only hunt something and then would wait for a long day until the food they ate is digested. 

Anyway back to the problem at hand. Hiding from a clingy Primordial. 

I was only able to get away from Gaia when she noticed the other Deer that I was trying to pick up. Upon seeing them she instantly went crazy for them and chased after the herd. To tell you the truth I was a bit taken aback at how easy it was to distract her. Heck, I didn't even need to pick up those previous two deer that died because of me and my strength.

But seeing as Gaia was now distracted I dove into a river and swam at the end of it...and by cruel fate, it ended with a waterfall...but this time it was a bearable height for me...but it had boulders which to me due to my size look like rocks which still hurt though.

That and I might have swallowed a couple. I Should have closed my mouth.

As I continued to swim at the end I found myself in a giant lake one which seemed to be large enough for me to submerge my whole body in. It took me a while to realize that it had a large underground cave system in which I could fit. I'm gonna use that in case Gaia found me, a temporary exit.

Yet as I hid in the Lake there were times that I could see and sense her walk by the lakeside and at times I could hear her muffled voice calling out my name a couple of times. I had stay still so that I wouldn't be caught. If I even move an inch, my size and strength would disturb the water around me and then my cover will be blown. Oh and I know there's a waterfall close by the spot I was in was a few feet away from me but like I said with my size that wouldn't even help me.

This brings us to my current situation which is the fact that I am still underwater.

Dalamadur: "That's just great"

Bubbles float onto the surface as I talk which is a bit annoying because it makes it harder for me to see the lakeside for Gaia. Even though Navi can use [Tracking] to find her I'm only doing this just to be sure. That and I seem to be suffering a lesser form of paranoia, Gaia's affection is just overwhelming.

Navi: "Lord Dalamadur?"

Dalamadur: "What is it Navi?"

Navi: "Something is heading to this area and it seems to be not Gaia Sir"

Hearing that I cringe. Someone other than Gaia is coming here, is it one of the other [Primordials]? But as far as I can remember each [Primordial] is in its own respective [Domian]. From what I can think of this seems to be the time when the [Primordials] appear so they should be in their [Domain]. Every one of them should be checking out what they could do.

Navi: "Lord Dalamadur the entity closing in on this area!"

Regardless if it's a [Primordial] or not I'll just have to hide underneath the lake. There's also the cave so there is nothing to worry abo-

(Splash!)

Dalamadur: "Eh?"

I was taken aback as I heard the sound of water splashing. That and the fact that my vision was covered by bubbles and as they floated up I came face to face with something...more specifically someone.

It was a girl.

The girl looks to be in her teenage years. Her skin was snow white pale which looked inhuman and yet beautiful to look at, her long light blue hair stretched past her hips, and her pink eyes were directly looking at me with interest. All in all, she looks to be normal even though she's dressed, only a tube covering her chest made out of animal leather and a long skirt that reaches her legs...if it weren't for the fact that she has some unusual traits.

The iris of her eyes was in an X-like pattern. In some places of her skin mainly on her hands and feet were patches of reptilian scales. There also is the fact that she has a reptile tail coming out of her tailbone.

Dalamadur: "Hello?"

In the corner of my mind, I try to remember if there was a [Primordial] who has a reptilian appearance. But none came to me, there weren't any [Primordial] who had the appearance of a reptile.

Before I knew it the odd girl swam close to me as I was pondering who she was. I noticed that she placed her right hand on my snot and began to caress it out of curiosity.

Dalamadur: "Ok then?"

A/N: I am deeply sorry if it took me a long time to make this chapter. My own country has been in Quarantine due to the Virus and I have to help my family out. But don't worry I will continue making this chapter.

-Ener Zemando