0: Geeting To Know Her

To say at least, my nose is starting to itch and sore at the countless patting that I am getting. I mean come on I am not a puppy dog who likes to get a pat on the stomach and head, I am a huge snake like [Elder Dragon] for Pete's sake. Or am I to be considered cute...yet it is so nice to hear it.

Also, the patting is just so irritating to the point that I want to move. The thing is I could move but at the cost of Gaia finding me because she tends to be around the lake I am in.

On the bright side, I'm not worrying about the food problem seeing as I could just swallow something and turn it into nutrients...which [Navi] reminded me...after I once again worried about the food problem I have. Yet now that I think about it...I can devour a whole country maybe even a whole continent if I'm big enough.

Anyway back to my current situation which was my growing ich in my snout because of the patting. I was forcing my whole body to keep still to somehow try and hide from [Gaia], even though it feels like torture... it was torture.

Having enough of it I shake a bit trying to somehow shrug the girl off of my snout. It works yet she just swims after my snout.

I try and move my head around in hopes of maybe tiring her. But she didn't.

Fortunately, she stops for a second and just floated staring intently at me. Seeing as she stop trying to pat me I stopped thinking that she was tired...until in a burst of speed, she swam straight at my snout.

I was taken aback by her speed so she was able to catch my snout but this time she hug my snout and what came next surprised me.

Girl: "Gao!"

She let out a small distorted cute roar and started snuggling my snout. I didn't even try and get her off of me as I was stunned at her roar. I don't think I even moved a single muscle.

Navi: "...protect"

Dalamadur: "!?"

Navi: "MUST PROTECT SUCH PRECIOUS LITTLE MONSTER!!!"

Dalamadur: "Ack!"

Because of Navi's shout, I suddenly burst out of the lake with a stinging headache. I wince at the painful headache and ringing eardrums as I scolded Navi.

Dalamadur: "NAVI!!!"

Navi: "...oops"

Girl: "Ar?"

Hearing the girl's voice again I notice that she was hanging onto my snout with her chin resting on the surface of my snout. With ease, she pulled herself up and sat on top of my snout cross-legged and stare at me curiously. Her eyes seem to stare at my very soul which makes me a bit nervous.

Dalamadur: "...Can you please get off me?"

She shake her head no and as proving her point she hug my snout tightly not letting go no matter what even if she was a tad bit close for comfort. Now that I think about it how on earth is she not being shredded by my top spikes? Well, I guess the spikes on top of my head are folded back.

Dalamadur: "Please get off of me, I might accidentally hurt or worse kill you"

Again she shakes her head no while still embracing my snout like a child given a toy that they like.

Dalamadur: "Can I ask who you are at least?"

Judging by her entire appearance and the resemblance to Tiamat from FGO I would say she looks like a younger version of her. That and her eyes make it more obvious.

But like all of my current answers, the girl shakes her head no...at this point I think every question I ask her will only be answered with no. That or I just ask questions that all have no for answer.

Dalamadur: "You don't want to? Or you just do not know?"

At last, the girl shakes her head yes. Then I notice that her expression became sad to the point that I shouldn't have asked her that.

Girl: "I...Alone...Lonely..."

For the first time since I met her which was roughly just a few hours ago, she spoke. Her voice was soft and serene even though her speech pattern seems a bit off and pausing after each word, kinda like a caveman from those old movies.

Dalamadur: "You are lonely? How about the [Primordials] weren't they around? You can be with them and you won't be lonely"

As I said that to her she seem to shake in fear at the [Primordials] which might mean something must have happened to her.

Girl: "[Primordial]...bad...He...hunt"

Dalamadur: "!?"

In her words, I already know something. From those few words that she has said I can deduct that an [Primordial] as she said 'hunted' her and I am saying that it's a single [Primordial] because she only said 'He' not them or they and the fact that it was a male [Primordial].

This has taken my utmost interest because I have not been able to find or interact with any other [Primordials], except for the course.

Dalamadur: "Who is this [Primordial] that has been hunting you?"

Her answer was something that made my stomach turn cold. All she did was point her right arm up...to the sky.

Dalamadur: "...Ouranos, [Primordial Of The Sky]"

This is bad...yet good at the same time. Why? Because even though he might be an all-powerful being his also an assh0l3 because he threw his sons the Elder Cyclops and the Hundred Handed Ones into the [Pit] known as [Tartarus]. This also gives me a chance to beat him to death which may cause a Butterfly Paradox like saying [Humanity] wasn't created.

Dalamadur: "Are you afraid of him"

The girl quickly shook her head up and down.

Dalamadur: "...then stay close to me and I'll protect you"

Girl: "!?"

Dalamadur: "As long as you're beside me you won't have to worry about him hunting you down. That and you won't have to be lonely anymore"

As I said that I could see the girl's face tear up and went back embracing the top of my snout.

Dalamadur: "Can I know your name?"

Girl: "I...No...Name"

Dalamadur: "...how about I call you Tiama"

Tiama: "Tiama...love...name...Tiama~Tiama~"

With that, she begins to happily sing her name. Her singing was beautiful.

As the girl who was now Tiama happily sing her new name I begin to ponder a question. Like why was Ouranos hunting Tiama?

Regardless of that, I swear with my life I will protect Tiama.

Gaia: "I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!! DALAMADUR!!!"

But can someone protect from a doting [Primordial]? I knew I have forgotten about something!