Part 26

I am extremely sorry to saying this, but this will be my final chapter - Don't get me wrong, I still love Parley. But I've just lost hope in this book - so I'm putting it up for adoption!

The first three people to answer in the comments will receive custody of this book, the chapters sent to them in their dms if they wish so they don't have to re-write this (but I'm not exactly sure if you can copy and paste dms on the mobile app), and the rights to copy, edit, alter and continue this book - as long as they credit me.

I'm sorry if you actually enjoyed this book and wanted me to continue myself - but I hope that you support those who adopt it!

I have so far published 33 chapters in my new book 'you're a fox' - Five Hargreeves x Tom Riddle.

So if you like the umbrella academy, or Harry Potter, or both - then that's there if you wish to read it! Any support is very very much appreciated!

I am ver grateful to have so many reads and votes on this story - every single comment and vote has been noticed and I want to say that it makes my day! So thank you so so much. 

And without further ado - the final chapter I shall be writing in this book.

The polished white marble surface of the Stark tower gleamed brightly, large untouched windows allowing just the correct amount of sunlight to pour in - the light gracing the surface of everything within its reach.

The decathlon team walked through, too amazed and excited to make no more than a fan girl or boy screech every now and then - the sound falling upon Peter's sensitive ears harshly as if it had been amped up at maximum volume.

The brunet reached out for his southerner's hand quickly and discreetly while everyone was distracted by the astonishing sight of the interior - squeezing it tightly for the comfort he craved.

Harley looked down at his boyfriend worryingly, returning the guest ire with a reassuring squeeze - making sure that their hand holding was kept out of sight from prying eyes.

"Okay class!" The pink weed exclaimed.
"Remember to be on your very best behaviour, otherwise you'll be facing a month of after school detentions when we return. Have I made myself clear?" The teacher squeaked out warningly, earning a few nods from the disinterested class.

After a few minutes of waiting in the large lobby, a person dressed in an expensive suit and a pair of light sunglasses appeared - earning another good round of pterodactyl screeches from the students.

"Good morning midtown! As you already know, I am Tony Stark - owner of the building you little rascals are standing within." He said playfully, smirking as he caught sight of his son and his lover.

He held out a box filled with little white tags, passing them to the teacher who blushed and distributed the passes.
"These are your tags you'll be using today, you may keep these after your stay - although they will be described the moment you step through these doors again, so don't even think about coming back without receiving a position here.

These tags, omega white, are the lowest clearance possible - alpha red are the highest. That's all you need to know, the in between a are fickle little details.
You guys won't even be able to enter intern labs with your passes, let alone access high level places without anyone with three correct clearance - so stick with the group or face the consequences.

Enough with this boring speech, go ahead and scan your passes."

Flash took this moment to make himself known, smugly pushing past everyone and - like the fool he is - walking up to the cleared labeled staff gates, swiping his card against the black screen - earning a red flash and a short beep.

"Wrong gates kid. It's the other one." Tony laughed out, giving him a cold glare as he did so - completely disliking this kid for the things he had done in the past.

Flash turned beet red and huffed, saying I knew that before scanning his card against the correct screen - Friday's voice ringing out softly as she knew of Peter's condition.

"Eugene Thompson, omega white." The screen momentarily flashed emerald, the boy walking through towards the other side after snapping himself out of shock.

"It's just Friday, nothing to be afraid of - move along now."

This proceeded until the lovers at the back were the only students left - the brunet walking through nervously with his fake white pass, hoping that the intelligent ai would have some mercy on him.

To his absolute horror, Friday said Peter Stark, alpha red.
He looked over to Tony annoyingly, who gave a mere shrug and a mischievous smirk - turning his heel as Harley moved through easily with an alpha red without anyone else listening or watching.

Flash simply looked at the boy furiously, whispering to his friends so that the Tony Stark wouldn't catch his next words - completely unbeknownst to the listening ai.

Bet he sucked his thing to get him to fake like that.