- Part 8

^^^ Here's ma dead dog, died just before my graduation so that SUCKED. I use wattpad to rant a bit as well in case you haven't noticed...

1k reads???
This doesn't seem possible..... 

Anyways, here's ya next chapter.
It's like double the length I usually write and an hour so you better like it.

--------------------------------

Peter's POV

Yes yes, I know what you are thinking. 

You shouldn't be going to school with a massive cut that had barely even healed, but I have been in a worse condition before so this'll be totally fine, I think.
Maybe.
I sure hope so.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, what if it reopens? Nahh, I'm sure that it won't. Unless Flash is here to beat me up or if I accidentally tear it open whilst doing something stupid...

I was pulled from my mini rant with a small tug of my sleeve, deep blue eyes locking onto mine. I smiled as Harley beckoned me to follow, I quickly said goodbye to Happy before jumping out of the black car, receiving nothing but a short grunt in return.

"Darlin', are you sure that you should be coming to school today?" I nodded, rolling my eyes in the process.

"I'll be fine Harley, stop worrying." He chuckled before giving me a look saying 'I'll believe you for now but if that reopens I will not hesitate to throw you outta that window.'

I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.
"Wuddup losers." I turned to see Ned and MJ, one with her nose in yet another thick book and the other with a face of concern.

"Hey Ned, MJ." I greeted them, confused about why Ned wasn't jumping around like the energetic filipino boy he is.

"Dude! You still came to school? Didn't you get stabbed while spiderma-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand, looking around to see if anyone was paying attention.

"Ned, be careful with what you say, and I'm fine. My spiderman suit might need a little fixing but that's about it. You're the one that nearly died anyway." He pointed towards the person who was currently behind me, the sandy haired boy ginning back.

"Oh him? Yeah he knows." Harley leaned to side to get a better view of Ned before continuing -well - adding to the story.
"I walked in on him while he was bleeding out, not the best way of meeting spiderman though. But he's alive so that's good."

Out of no where Ned started laughing, pointing at me.
"Why does everyone walk in on you? Peter was crawling on the ceiling of his room after patrol when I found out because his aunt let me in without him knowing. MJ, well she just figured out on her own, she is the next Nat let me tell you that."

"Yeah, and my aunt had also walked in on me, so far that's three." Harley nodded, shaking his head in disappointment and laughter.
"Wow you amaze me, just how do you do that darlin'?" I shrugged, the loud bell cutting out conversation short. 

I walked off to my classes that had all three of my friends, and no Flash. But wouldn't last long, my last two classes for today didn't have Harley. But I did have Eugene, the Thompson's little accident.

Unfortunately.

The first six periods went by too quickly (I dunno, my school has eight so I'm going with that), Flash didn't even bother with me during the breaks which usually meant that he was in a pissy mood and something bad was going to happen. 

My Parker, or Stark luck rather, would make sure of that.

Just as the bell rung, deafening me, said boy stalked up to me. His lips lifting up into a smirk that could split his face in half. Without a second though his fist came in contact with my stomach, I groaned as he smiled at his handy work and left, roughly pushing past me. 

I took a deep breath in before taking the only seat left, which was directly in front of Flash. As time trudged by I could feel my shirt sticking to my chest, something hot running down it and soaking it. Which only meant one thing.

It had reopened.

Harley was going to have my head, and so will my dad.

Of course, Flash wasn't done yet so he just had to point it out.
"Haha! Parker's on his period!" I looked down, a frighteningly large amount of red liquid pooling below the seat.

The girls sitting at the back knew something was up, because that is not how period works.
The people at the front stared at my chest, their faces turned into one of shock as they looked at my blood stained shirt.

Damn it, and it is a white shirt as well.

I was starting to feel a little dizzy, I called out to my oblivious teacher.
"Um Miss, c-can I go to sick bay?" Her back was still turned to the students, her hand writing down an incorrect equation.

"No Peter, it can wait." MJ decided to speak up, thankfully.
"Hey teacher, I'm sure that you don't want a dead student in your classroom because loser number one is bleeding out." The teacher swivelled around to scold MJ but gave me one look, she took a step back in shock.

"O-oh yes Peter, please go." I winced as I got off my chair, dragging my bag along for a bit before swinging it around my shoulder witch (is that the right one?) did nothing but open my wound more.

Even Flash's face paled a little as he realised that it was something life threatening. As I walked through the halls I bumped into a wall, I mentally cursed before walking off, but the wall reached out and grabbed my arm.

I took one look, realising it was someone and cursed.

"Fudge nuggets."

-----------------------

Ha I'm on fire, three updates in a row!!!

I'm listening to the Hamilton soundtrack because I'm studying Shakespeare by myself so I'm ahead of class for year 8 or 9.

And just saying, Steve has been replaced with Stephen, so no Stony. Sorry if you hate me for that.

The ship for Pete's dad is now Iron strange.

FIGHT ME>