- Part 12

I - am at loss for words.
I mean I really am all the time cuz I just can't seen to speak properly, but for reals.
Over 2k reads???
I still can't get over the fact that people are actually reading my books.

Anyways, so this is not smut like you've been asking 4. But Harley finds something out that Peter didn't exactly want him to find.

Welp, here's your next chapter.

FaLsEhOoD!

-------------------

3RD POV (4 now, sorry if I suddenly change midway or something. I've done that before in like school essays and that shiz)

Harley stirred a little in bed, now barely any warmth radiating off his right side. 

The dirty blond turned onto his side to check if his lover was still there, finding a mop of untidy, yet cute, brown hair, and an adorable sleeping face.

Peter was nearly face down on his pillow, mouth was slightly open, a very thin and unnoticeable line of drool running down onto his pillow. 

 Well nearly, Harley could see it. He ran his fingers to try and tame the curls, fingers brushing over Peter's wrist as he did.

It was the smaller boy's turn to stir a little, a semi sharp intake of breath catching the attention of Harley. He brushed his fingers over the front of Peter's wrist again, a small whine escaping his mouth.

A smirk made its way to Harley's face, he leant down to run his fingers over the seemingly over sensitive wrists, only to be stopped by a web to his nose, light and thin.

"Stahp it perv." The boy who had just woken up mumbled, eyes still closed. His spidey sense had told him to shoot, so he shot. 

At his boyfriend.

Harley chuckled as he attempted to wipe off the white substance, looming over Peter's body like some sort of beanstalk that couldn't hold itself up.

"Screw you Peter Stark."

"Screw me yourself you Keener. Or are you too much of a pussy to do that?" The beanstalk was a little taken aback at the sudden outburst, but nevertheless impressed at the comeback. Especially one that used cusses, not all puppies are that innocent.

Another smirk made its way up to Harley's face again, a question at hand.

"So...... Peter. Were do your webs come from?" There seemed to be a silence so fragile that a single breath would break it, the time in between uncomfortable.

"My.. uh web-shooters. Yeah, my web shooters." Harley suddenly leaped onto Peter, pinning his wrists above his head.

"Uh huh, and they don't come from, let's say... your wrists?" The doe eyed male seemed to realise the situation, he tried jerking away without using any of his strength that would kill his boyfriend.

"Are you going to tell me yourself darlin'? Or am I going to have to squeeze the answer outta you?" Peter simply turned his head, his lips forming a small pout that nearly distracted Harley from the task at hand.

Key word - Nearly

Suddenly, without a warning, Harley's hands shot towards the sides of Peter's torso. A string of laughter escaping his mouth as H=the blond tickled him. (pfft, i didn't even realise that I wrote H=the blond, but I'm keeping it. fight me)
"I knew you were ticklish-" He murmured, smiling at the laughing boy underneath him.

"OKAY OKAY!!  JUST STOP IT HARLEYYY!!" He wheezed out, the tickling immediately ceased, a very curious boi waiting patiently for an answer.

"I have web shooters, but only wear them because it's more comfortable for me to shoot webs for hours on end.

 I don't have web fluid like most theories say, instead I have these." He said, pointing towards the tiny and almost microscopic, slits in his wrists.

"Ya done now, you jerk." He muttered the last part of the sentence, just loud and clear enough for the tall beanstalk to hear.

"How sensitive are these things...." He questioned, mainly to himself. Peering closer at the two slits.

"Frick off Harley, you can test later, but I'm hungry and desperately need a green apple right now. I also want to work on something in the lab."

Harley shrugged, falling beside Peter.

"Fine by me.

Oh, and by the way. What is this sh*t? Sperm?"

"Harley fudging Keener, they're webs."

----------------------

nhkgjabvhrtbgfj I am so going to hell later when I actually write the *ehm* not pg rated scenes.(and for all the things I've read and know.

See ya guys there!