Part 23

Hey

guys, I'm really sorry for the late update, a lot of things have been happening.

It's the first week of school, day 3, and these have just been announced or have already happened.

I had my ICAS ( international competitions and assessments for schools) maths at the end of the day, and have another two in a row this time next week.

I have an assignment due Monday next week.

I have two tests next week. Different subjects.

I have another test the week after that.

I have a maths assignment.

I also have a French assignment.

I have a lot of violin practice to do.

I have to complete my homework.

I had to study for the next ICAS tests.

I have so many after school activities that I barely get anytime to study or complete these.

I have to finish reading and writing a book analysis for each chapter.

I have to write an essay.

Peoples, it's only week two 😅

--------------

3rd PoV

"Hey, Penis Parker! Bet you're going to be excited for Friday!"

Friday? What could possibly happen on Friday?

"Okaay, bet all you want." The brunet muttered, unheard by the black haired boy. Peter shrugged to himself and closed the old metal locker, which made a light clank.
Like someone dropping a wrench in a bunker made of steel, only quieter.

"Just you wait, you'll be running home to your mommy and daddy after the end of the school week. Oh wait, they're dead. Tough luck penis."

Flash twirled not so elegantly with a satisfied smirk on his face, walking over to his snickering group of friends.

"I don't have a mum, but I have to homo dads." He whispered, smiling to himself. He squeaked as two sturdy arms grasped his waist - tightly - a figure pressed flush against his back - incasing him in a warm cocoon - a familiar weight pressing against the top of his brown curls.

He greeted Harley by swatting his arms away furiously with his own - the one that wasn't holding the 'heavy' books that is - a prominent blush dusting his cheeks, tip of his ears going the same shade of pink.

The southerner whined, pouted, and let his arms fall away, getting the message his boyfriend waa trying to tell him.

"I missed youuu~" 

"It has literally only been two periods Harls, and don't do that. There are plenty of homophobes in this school." The stern facade was covering his embarrassment, just barely. 

If Peter wanted to make Harley nearly implode from his adorable actions, the his mission was accomplished.

Harley chuckled, voice deep like the g string of a violin (learn your violin anatomy guys), bending forwards until he was leaning over the side of his shorter boyfriend - twisting his neck so he was facing Peter's endearing face.

"Aww, is li'll ol' Pete embarrassed?" He said in a teasing manner.

"You know whenever I'm not with you time stretches like your hair tie - it seems like an eternity to me, so I have an excuse for missing you - and homophobes aren't a problem at all, we'll just turn them into homos themselves with your endless gay energy."

Peter sighed, pushing Harley's face away with his un occupied hand. He spun on his heel, now facing the person he loved the most.
The bell rang loudly, echoing through the hallway - signalling the end of the ten minute break.
The shorter leaned forwards, raising a hand and moving Harley's sandy curls away from his face.

He stood on the tips of his toes and closed the very little space in between the two. 

The kiss was more of a peck on the lips. Short but sweet. Peter cracked a smile as he pulled away, a faint pink blush still noticeable.

"See you after school~" He cooed, spinning on his heel once more and proceeding to his next class. Leaving Harley looking at his back with a dreamy grin on his freckled face.

Oh how he just wanted to kiss that boy into oblivion.