Part 10

3rd POV

Harley pulled the brunette closer towards himself, giving him a side hug. Nervousness bubbled in the pit of his stomach, a thousand questions tumbling through his head like clothes in a washing machine.

'What if he rejects me?' 
'What if he doesn't like me?'

"That's a stupid question.

"Be quiet deadpool

'What if he is already in a relationship?'

But as he took in a breath, a voice filled the silence. (song above, so cute. Use it to confess to crush if you're struggling if you want :)

I'm startin' to feel ~ some sort of way 
You give me goosebumps ~ every day 
And when you look at me and smile ~ I wanna say

"I think you're okay~"

Harley's grip on Peter's waist tightened a little, but the singing continued.

Your stupid face ~ makes me insane
My heart feels like it's trapped in cellophane
And when I try ~ and unwrap the pain
I ~ feel so ashamed

Oh ~ but you don't know how I feel , mm
It's like everyday i'm runnin' uphill
Oh ~ why can't I just spit it out and tell you right now
That you're the one I want ~ out loud?

I guess I'll stop here ~ and not hint at all
That you're the one ~ I've fallen for
But if you ever think of me as anything more
I'll be here ~ at your call

Harley looked down at the blushing boy who was trying to avoid his eye contact in any way possible, his brown curls tickling the taller boy's chin. A smile made it's way to his mouth, he kissed the top of Peter's curly head.

"My face is not stupid." Peter chuckled a little bit.
"Maybe it is, just a little bit."

"Wow, I'm sooo proud of you Tom- I mean Peter. You're soo mature." 

"Haha very funny, but I'm serious Harley, I mean I won't be surprised if you don't really want this or anything, but.... do you - I dunno. Maybe take this - thing - in between us like... to the next level?

I totally get if you don't and all that, I need to tell the truth - and it might hurt to do that, but whatever happens happens -  "

Harley smiled at the adorable boy as he stumbled on his own words, his constant rambling doing nothing but make his smile even wider. Thoughts ran through Harley's mind once again.

This was just to precious to process. And also, sInGiNg PuPpiEs??? I mean Peter is already a literal freakin' puppy and now he can sing as well?! 

WE GET IT! YOU'RE A-DORK-A-BLE

"Darlin', will you do the honour of becoming my boyfriend?" 

"No."

Harley looked at Peter, his heart breaking.

"Of course I will you dumbass, now kiss me." He deadpanned, Harley's heart reforming at those words. He wordlessly pulled Peter into a small kiss.

The vent rat was stowed away in one of the tower's most important life support systems (I don't care if it's not, FiGhT mE), smirking to himself as he happened to pass by the two love sick gays cuddled up below him.

Just be careful what you talk about, because I'm listening...

"God that's not creepy at all....

"Oh for Loki's sake just SHUT IT DEADPOOL

"Geez, okay okay just calm down woman. You're the one making me say this anywa-

*Superglues mouth shut before yeeting him out of Stark's brand new window*

"Much better, sorry for the interruption. Please, do continue reading this load of crap.

Meanwhile Tony was hiding under the small coffee table that was on the other side of the room, which also happened to be made out of glass. He was too far away to properly hear, or even see, what was going on.

But one thing ran through his mind a million times, racing around like Peter after he had half a can of red bull that Thor gave him, thinking that it was just pomegranate juice because of its colour.

I gotta get those two gay dip shits together.

-----------------

Heh, so.....

I put in so many references it's not even funny.

Anyways, so sorry it took sooo long to get this chapter out. But I just felt like writing it at 11:36 pm at night cuz I got the idea just before sleeping. (and watching sander sides)

SeE yA BuNcH oF gAyS ( and straight and bi peeps) lAtEr!!!