Part 2

Peter's POV

I walked up to my room, closing the door and leaning against it. My heart was beating quite fast and my face feeling a little warmer, Harley was like really hot, his face dotted with freckles, his dirty blond hair untamed and wild.

 I felt like I could get lost in those deep blue eyes of his. I slipped off my blazer and unbuttoned my pristine dress shirt, changing into a baggy baby blue shirt that said milk my dad brought as a joke. I slipped into white jeans and found my baby blue high top converse, putting them on as well. 

I stepped in front of my mirror, checking the now black bruise again, my healing will probably take a couple of hours seeing that it had nearly fully healed the black and purple dots on my stomach. 

I adjusted the small silver bracelet on my wrist (picture above), my spider suit contained within the silver piece of vibranium. I was able to make it, the project hidden in my lab away from dad. 

Tony didn't need to know that I was spiderman, not yet at least. I've been keeping this secret for at least three and a half years now, looking out for the little guy in NYC. I've gotta say, it's not easy hiding from assassins, geniuses, war machines, AI's and gods, not easy at all. I checked the time, 4:37. 

I sighed knowing that I wont be able to patrol until at least 5:30, I walked out of my room, the door sliding and closing with a light 'vroom'. I leant on the large glass window in the common room, pulling out my phone out of my back pocket and texting my friends.

chat name - The Odd1sOut

Spider dude: Heyy peeps, whatcha doing??

EMOroaster: Reading, U?

GuyInTheChair: Lego death star.

Spider dude: I'm leaning on the window, we have a new intern here. Happens to already know tin can personally. He's pretty cool.

GuyInTheChair: Did you say he? Is he cute? Is he UR type? Is he GaY? U like him?

Spider dude: Whoah dude, calm down. I'll tell U at school

EMOroaster: I bet ten bucks that you like him.

Spider dude: Okay???
                         : Welp imma go now, bye.

GuyInTheChair: cya

EMOroaster: Bye losers.

I heard a shuffle from up above, guessing that it was Clint. My spidey sense started to tingle, telling me that something was coming from above me and my right. I held out my hand, catching the arrow that was headed for the loose side of my shirt. 

I smiled, looking up and throwing the arrow back up at the vents, hearing a small 'oof' from above. A figure came crashing down onto the ground, landing in a heap on the floor beside me.

"I see you're wearing the shirt tinny brought for your birthday, very funny." I smiled, not realising that there were two other figures standing at the elevator.
"Heh, well anyway birdbrain number uno. I  just felt like weari-"
"Clint! Did you just try to shoot Peter?" Tony's voice came put of nowhere, scaring me for a second or two.

"What? NoOoOoOo, I only tried to shoot his shirt. Plus he caught it anyway, don't worry."
"Don't worry dad, this man child couldn't hit me if he tried." Clint put on a fake offended act.
"How dare you! I am Hawkeye, ThE HaWkEyE!" I chuckled.
"Yeah, and I'm a Stark so suck it up." My dad looked like he was about to burst, and Harley seemed to be suppressing a laugh.
"That's my boi." I rolled my eyes, checking the time again.