- Part 6

^^^^ This is Peter's room, the bed was cut off from the pic but it is grey and the same theme as the room.^^^

Harley's POV

I sighed as I dropped onto my blue bed, my bulging school bag lay discarded with my black and blue SI hoodie in the corner of my room. The word 'Keener' displayed across the back.

"Friday, is Peter home yet?" I asked, running my hands through my dirt blond hair.
"No, Mr Stark (don't forget who's son he really is) has not arrived yet. Would you like me to inform you when he has?" 

I replied with a yes before pulling out my phone, watching some hilarious spiderman vines that some people tried to recreate (but fail might I add) to unalive some time.

It was around 6:42, I had just finished my maths calculus homework -which was too easy- when I was so rudely interrupted by a light thud from the room next to mine and a sudden message from Friday.

"Mr Keener, Peter has arrived." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, why didn't I hear the door before some random thud? Unless I've gone deaf, I gasped. 

What if I had gone deaf??!!
I chuckled to myself before venturing into Peter's room, the sight catching me by surprise.

SPOIDERMAN, or spiderboy rather, was kneeling. His head resting on his arm and the pale grey sheets of his bed, familiar brown curls laying all over the place, a mask lay discarded on the carpet next to him. (pic in last chapter) But only two things surprised me.

A - Peter is spiderman, and I was practically hunting him down.

B- He is covered in blood.

Okay, well I guess those were the only things there wad.

I tapped my face and pinched myself to check if I wasn't dreaming, maybe I was having hallucinations? But when Peter groaned and I was a hundred percent sure that those pinches felt real my eyes widened. 

The floor beneath him was dyed in red, nothing else was really injured and remained unscathed.

I really didn't know what to do except getting a blanket and a wet towel to try and help without causing any harm or damage to the already injured body in front of me.

 I quickly locked the door to make sure that none of the avengers would figure out the identity of spiderman and quickly rushed into the bathroom to get a wet cloth. 

I found the source of the blood, a large gash coming from the left shoulder to the bottom of Peter's hip. He whimpered slightly in his unconscious state as I applied a bit of pressure on it, and on instinct I kissed the top of his head.

The wound had started to heal very slowly, but at least it was clean. I pulled a small yellow blanket over Peter, I pulled out my phone once again and checked the time. I had taken twenty minutes to help Peter and now it was nearly dinner time.

I shrugged and quickly hacked into the cameras in no time, making it look like that we were working on something in the private labs to those checking the cameras.

I sighed again and decided to settle down on a grey chair, I surveyed my surroundings. Peter's room was star wars themed, a colourful and large poster stuck onto the wall - showing the characters of the famous star wars films. 

There was a large wooden book case , at least a hundred textbooks all stacked neatly side by side or on top of each other, varying in size and colour. The windows were lined with a black frame, the glossy windows reflecting the night lights of NYC that emanated from buildings and passing cars.

I felt drowsiness start to take over, but I tried to stay awake, fighting the urge to fall asleep in the chair.

I have to stay awake, for Peter.