2

Natalie's POV

I woke up the next morning to Wendy singing.

"WENDY KNOCK IT OFF! I'M TRYING TO FREAKING SLEEP!" I yelled at her and tossed my head back and forth between the pillows.

"NO! GET UP LITTLE MISS LAZY!" She yelled at me.

"Arghhhh!" I screamed and got up. I walked down stairs towards the Wendy opera singer, "Could you sing any louder?!" I asked angrily.

"Girl, you gotta stop being so angry. No boys ever gonna like an angry girl!" She snapped her fingers in my face. Maybe she's right. Maybe I should start being nicer.

"Sorry, your a lovely singer. It's just I'm really tired." I yawned and gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's ok, baby girl. I made you some breakfast." She tapped my nose and handed me a plate full of pancakes.

"Thanks Wen." I smiled and took the pancakes. "Where's mum?" I asked and looked around.

"Oh, she's at yoga class. " Wendy chuckled.

"Oh." I sighed.

I huffed and began hacking into my pancakes, "Mmm these are really good! You should be a chef!" I moaned at the sweet flavours that burst inside my mouth.

"Thanks honey." She smiled and took a bite from my pancake. "You better hurry! Your gonna be late for school." She said.

"Ok, I'm going." I got up and ran up stairs. I walked into my bathroom and jumped into the shower.

_

After wiping the remaining blood from the cuts on my thighs, I slipped on a black sleeveless turtle neck top, a black and blue skirt, a pair of black knee high socks and black doc martens. I put on a black velvet studded choker, a black watch and my black round sunglasses. I scrunched up my brown chocolate hair into a simple messy bun and walked towards my makeup area.

I applied foundation, black liquid eyeliner, black pencil eyeliner, mascara and some dark plum lipstick. I shoved my books into my bag and walked down stairs and towards the front door.

"I'm going now." I called out to Wendy.

"Ok baby face, have a good day and make some friends." She smiled and waved goodbye. "Wait, take this." She quickly ran to me and handed me my lunch box.

"Thanks Wenny woo." I giggled and took the lunchbox out of her hands and shoved it into my bag.

"No problem girl." She smiled brightly and I smiled back. I walked out of the door and towards the footpath that ran along the road. I put my earphones into my ears and turned on The XX. I walked slowly and kicked small rocks along the way to school.

Thomas's POV

"Bye!" I called from outside and gave a small wave before Ava and I began walking to school.

"Hey isn't that that chick you were talking about?" Ava asked and pointed to a tall girl dressed in black walking and kicking small pebbles.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"What's her name?" Ava asked curiously.

"Natalie Green." I clutched my bag straps tighter and walked faster so I could catch up to her.

"HEY NATALIE!" Ava yelled at the top of her lungs and started waving like a maniac. Natalie turned around and looked in my direction with a firmly built frown. But it soon turned into a smile.

She gave an awkward little wave back and continued walking. I ran across the street to the path she was walking on and caught up to her.

"Hey." I tapped her and smiled.