10

Thomas's POV

The next morning I woke up and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a Rolling Stones T-Shirt and a pair of blue vans. I grabbed my bag and slipped it over my shoulders. Hopefully Nat's at school today, I really want to see her. Ava said that she will talk to Natalie today for me so that's pretty good.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen, where Ava and her boyfriend; Jake were already sitting and eating breakfast. I sighed at how gross they were, he was always touching her leg and kissing her neck, it was disgusting.

"Hey Ava, can you talk to Nat today?" I asked and snatched a piece of toast from Ava's plate.

"Sure." She nodded, her blond pony tail swinging as she did so. "Jake, stopppp." Ava whined and pushed jakes head away from Ava's shoulder.

Jake chuckled and kissed Ava's cheek.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen with the piece of toast it my hand. I walked out the front door and a cold breeze shocked me. I began walking to school.

I walked on the footpath. The cold air shook my body, I wish Nat was here. She would keep me warm, I know that sounds dumb but it's true. I continued walking humming to a Lana del Rey song. Nat loves Lana del Rey.

Then out of no where a tall blond headed girl came running my way.

"Hey tom!" I knew that annoying voice from anywhere. It was Hannah.

I ignored her and kept walking with my hands in my pockets.

"Tommy?!" Hannah squealed and tapped my shoulder. Only Nat calls me that. Only her.

"What!" I spat out harshly.

"Calm down babe, so now that we are officially dating I-" She started but I cut her off.

"WE ARE NOT DATING! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH NATALIE AND I LOVED HER! ACTUALLY I LOVE HER! SHE THINKS THAT I KISSED YOU AND ALL THIS CRAP WHEN QUITE FRANKLY I CAN'T STAND YOU!!! OK SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND NATALIE AND ALSO DON'T CALL ME TOMMY THAT'S WHAT NAT CALLS ME AND NO ONE ELSE!" I yelled at her in pure rage.

Hannah opened her mouth to say something but then shut it. Then she opened it again and yelled back.

"Well if you feel that way then I will go. I only kissed you because I thought you liked me! But just realise what your missing out on and there are way hotter guys out there!" She yelled and stomped away.

Natalie's POV

I saw Thomas and Hannah fighting and I heard most of their conversation as I was walking to school. So Thomas really didn't kiss Hannah and in fact she kissed him. I feel so bad now. Thomas was telling the truth all along.

Guilt spread through my body as I walked.

"NATALIE!!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Ava running towards me. I stopped where I was and smiled at her.

"Hey, Ava." I said as she stood beside me hunched over trying to catch her breath.

"Hey. Tonight. You. Sleepover. Mine." Ava said rushed as she tried to take breaths.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"Do you want to sleepover tonight?" She asked and stood straight.

"Argh, I don't know.." I trailed off.

"Is this because of tom?" She asked and looked at me.

I didn't reply and just looked down at the ground.

"Hey, hey. He didn't kiss Hannah ok, you've gotta believe him. He would never do that to you! He loves you way too much, trust me on this." She said sweetly.