6

Thomas's POV

When Nat and I were walking home she didn't really talk. She acted different and strange. I asked what was up but all she just said was "I'm tired, that's all". It was weird. And the even weirder thing was how this girl named Hannah asked to be my partner for our geography assignment, I agreed and she is actually a really lovely person.

Natalie's POV

After Tom walked me home I raced upstairs and pulled out the note again. I re-read it more than 12 times. My heart sunk every time I read it.

I threw the note on my desk and crashed onto my bed.

Thomas's POV

I fell asleep after dinner.

Natalie's POV

I skipped dinner and laid in bed staring blankly at my ceiling.

Thomas's POV

For some reason I can't sleep. So I pulled out my phone and rang Natalie.

Natalie's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was to worried about that note. Then my phone started buzzing and I answered it, knowing exactly who was calling.

"Hey Tom." I spoke.

"Mmasnhehakklaoisis" his words were muffled and I heard giggles.

"Hello?" I said.

"Thomas is mine. So lay off. Or else." It was Hannah.

"What the fu- Hannah why are you doing this? Just stop!" I yelled back and hanged up.

I wasn't worried anymore. I was furious. I felt my blood rising and the heat rushing up towards my neck. Then my phone started ringing again, without looking at the caller ID I answered it and yelled.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Wow, Natalie I'm sorry." It was Thomas.

"Oh sorry tommy. I thought you were someone else." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Aha, it's ok. What's wrong." He chuckled and asked.

"Nothing." I said plainly.

"Well today you were acting really weird. Are you ok?" He asked seeming more curious and protective.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just tired and I didn't feel that well." I lied.

"Oh, ok. Well I hope your feeling better now. And I will let you get some sleep then." I could feel him smiling even tho we are talking on the phone.

"No, no it's fine. I rather talk to you, actually I wish you were here." I smiled.

"Well actually... Open your window." He chuckled and hung up. I looked at my window with confused expression and wiped the dull look off my face. I walked towards my window and opened it. Then a body flung it's self through the window.

I quickly took a step back and laughed as Thomas crawled his way through my window.

"Your such a weirdo." I laughed as I watched him get off the floor and straighten his shirt.

"But you love me." He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

" I guess so. What are you doing here anyway?" I asked and looked up at him.

"I'm here... Cause... I actually don't know. I just wanted to see you." He laughed and I joined in.

Thomas's POV

we lay in her bed under the blankets wrapped in each others arms and warmth. Her head resting on my chest and my arms snaked around her waist. Natalie traced my chest with her pointer finger and I placed small kisses all over her face.

"Promise me, that you will never leave me. Promise me, that you won't go. Promise me, that you will fix me." She said with muffled words.

"I promise, I promise, I promise." I said in just one breath.

Nat giggled.

"Do you really promise?" She asked and looked up at me.

"I pinky promise." I held out my pinky and she shook it. Her face lit up and a smile creeped across her cheeks. "I love you Natalie." I caressed her cheek before planting a firm kiss upon her soft fair lips.

"I love you too, tommy." She replied between kisses.