9

Thomas's POV

I stood there staring at the road. It's all Hannah's fault! If she hadn't kissed me I wouldn't be in this mess. I stormed back inside and saw Hannah standing there with a smug look on her face.

"Get out." I said blankly.

"What?" She replied startled.

"You heard me. Get out. Also your gonna need to find a new assignment partner." I pointed to the door.

"You don't know what your missing out on! You will regret this!" She yelled as she stomped her glittery mini skirt self out of my house. She slammed the door behind her.

I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. If only Hannah didn't come over and force herself onto me. I didn't want to kiss her, she made me. She pushed me against the couch and smashed her gross plastic lips onto mine. I wriggled out of her grip but she slammed me back again and didn't stop. Then Natalie had to walk in.
Now she hates me.

I took out my phone and called her.

No reply.

I tried again.

No reply.

And again.

No reply.

After 37 tries she still didn't answer. I left hundreds of texts and voicemails.

Still no reply.

Wow. I've stuffed up big time.

Natalie's POV

My phone buzzed continuously, but I had no intention of checking it. It was the same ringtone over and over and over again... Thomas's. I left it.

Thomas's POV

I tried everything. I even went to her house but Wendy said that she was asleep.

Natalie's POV

Thomas came over but I made Wendy say that I was asleep.

Thomas's POV

I laid in bed and played the music that Nat gave me over and over again. I listened to one song - tenerife sea by ed sheeran - for about an hour until my eyes fluttered to a closing.

The thing was, I couldn't fall asleep. I kept on visioning Natalie's face when she saw Hannah and me kissing. I wish it never happened. I wish that Hannah hadn't come over. I wish for Natalie back. She broke up with me because I broke her heart.

Tears wet my pillow and saturated my blanket.

Natalie's POV

I couldn't sleep. I stared up at the ceiling tears forming long trails across my face. My heart ached with pain. The pain that he caused. It stung my body and made me tense up. The scene played in my head over and over again. It was like watching your loved one die right in front of you.

Every time I thought about it, I died a little inside and my heart cracked.

Why?

Why would he do it?

I asked myself the same question over and over, before I finally fell asleep.

Thomas's POV

The rest of the weekend went by and I left more messages and I rung her millions of times but still, no answer. I visited her 3 more times but she was asleep or not home.

I got up from my bed and got dressed.

I will see Nat today so then I can explain and beg her to take me back.