5

Natalie's POV

I pulled my charcoal green sweater over my grey crop top. I slid on some denim jeans and a pair of red doc martens.

_

I raced downstairs and said my goodbyes. I shot out the door and Tom was there leaning against the gate holding his bag straps tightly. I smiled widely at the sight of him. Even though I see him nearly everyday and we have been dating for more then 3 weeks. I still love it when he does that.

I rushed towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged back and I felt his warmth. I sniffed in his calming aroma. He smelt like vanilla with a hint of wood. He smelt very earthy... That's the only way I could describe it. He pulled me close to him and lightly kissed my forehead.

"Hey." I smiled and looked up at Thomas.

"Hey, yourself." He chuckled and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I giggled and we began to walk to school.

_

We walked into the main entrance of school and we walked to my locker. Thomas leaned against my locker like usual as I took out my books.

"What do you have first?" He asked.

"Science, what about you?" I shut my locker door.

"I have geography." He sighed and I giggled.

_

Finally my science class was over. I walked towards my locker and opened it. Then a small white note fell out. I looked at it for a while until picking it up and opening it.

Stay away from Thomas you creep he's mine! He doesn't even like you! Who would like you? Your so ugly, stupid, fat and the biggest creep in the world not to mention cow. Moo! Is that what you say! Stay away from Thomas or else!

My eyes began to get teary. I shook my head and shoved the note into my pocket.