Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A Couple Days Later, In the White Lion Collage....

"You really think your super smart" Lance asked with his hands on his hips, everyone fully dressed while standing around the edge of the pool for the team meeting. 

"Yep" Pidge answered as she looked straight to Lance, no shame to be seen on her face over her confidence over being smarter.

"Smarter then anyone in this room" Lance asked with a raised eyebrow, leaning forward slightly and eyeing Pidge up.

"Yeah " Pidge answered with ease yet again, Matt and Adam just chuckling over her confidence, she was smart but they were older and age comes with knowledge. 

"Then solve Lance question, not even every guy can answer this and the answer can also be anything as long as it does what we ask" Rolo shot back, enjoying the chance of messing with Pidge a little.

"Deal " Pidge typed on her phone making the rest of the team just smile before staying silent and looking to Lance for his dumb question he's been asking to random strangers today.

"What are four words that for sure will Demolish, Destroy a man EGO?" Lance asked with a sly grin, standing tall and lifting up a cheeky eyebrow as he expected Pidge to say something innocent or not know at all since she socially awkward. It would be a dirty move for a win but he was willing to accept that.

"Is it in yet " Pidge mouthed without any hesitation, a slight smirk on her lips, her eyes looking lance over with slight smugness while she typed the same answer on her phone and held it up to show the rest of the team. 

Keith and Adam laughed without mercy, high fiving each other and naming Pidge their Queen for life. Shiro and James choking on air and turning away as they almost choked. Sven and Rolo just standing in pure shock not expecting such an answer that hit dead on a man pride. Hunk standing with his hands covering his eyes as he was too innocent for this and tried deleting the memory from his brain. Matt just stood in pure horror over his baby sister choosing that as her answer, she wasn't wrong and that scared him more. 

Lance stood stunned, his mouth left open and his eyes wide while he just stared at Pidge who stood rather proud over her comment and had no sign of shame for what she said. A blush covering the tall swimmer cheeks as Pidge sent a flirty wink to him.

"This is why you're my best friend, I won't give you up for nothing" Keith grinned, joyful tears in his eyes as he high fived Pidge who gave a silent giggle. 

"Best answer you could have said" Adam smiled amused and gave Pidge a side hug.

"Damn, She knows her stuff. We might want to rethink letting her have access to our swimming trunks before a match" Rolo smirked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't like this game" Hunk whined like the innocent baby he was.

"I was not expecting that" Sven admitted as he glanced to his younger brother who nodded in agreement. 

"Seems like Pidge might not be as innocent as we thought" James commented as he looked to Matt who was slowly coming out of his horror mode. 

"H-How ... W-Why ... W-Who ... Give me the names of any males who have came closer the ten meters of you. I need to kill them, one of them should be the right one" Matt stuttered out before going into a murderous big brother mode, lifting his hands like he was ready to strangle someone.