Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

*********************************

Pidge and Nyma were cheering on their team that's been split up as they placed the second professional game. Lance, Shiro, Keith and Matt were on team white while Sven, James, Rolo and Hunk was placed in team pink, of course tons of other players was shoved into the two teams as well making the pool rather fall of people as the game was played. 

Pidge giving an silent laugh as Shiro and Sven were having a bit of brotherly banter in centre of the pool. Rolo and Matt seemed playful enemies as well while Keith and James were just purely brutal against each other. This left Lance and Hunk to pretend to be rivals during the game.

Of course, since Pidge brother and childhood friends were on one team and Nyma boyfriend was on the opposite, it left the two girls to hold a playful banter as well. Cheering on their different teams and clapping or stomping their feet as much. 

Of course, a couple of friends or none playing teammates stood around the pool cheering as well or calling out cheeky comments. 

Josh had started hanging out with the group, being fed up with his group of friends while the two "Alphas" kept trying to take charge and causing trouble. The girl who was looking after his twin brothers during the game was named Kim and she hang around for a bit before leaving as she had an evening shift at work today. 

The group didn't mind Josh or his brothers hanging around as they walked around the rest of the public pool, checking out stalls even as most of Voltron was left in their swimming trunks and just pulled on a top or jumper since they'd just have to get back in the pool again later. 

Pidge wouldn't lie, she enjoyed hanging out with Josh and her friends, she's always had Keith but it was nice doing something with a group of people. She did swap numbers with Josh, he lived a bit away and they decided to be texting buddies. The team missed waving him goodbye since he had to take his brothers back home during the first half of the professional game. She would have walked him back to the public pool doors but she wouldn't have been allowed to carry on watching the games by the pool due to someone else stealing her standing spot and luckily Josh understood that and just did their fair wells by the pool before leaving. Nyma joked about Pidge gaining a boyfriend but Pidge shook the tease away and shot it down before Nyma could carry on with it.

Sure, she got along well with Josh but there were clearly no spark between them and they just seemed like old pen pals. Plus, it was clear that Kim was crushing on Josh and she was shipping it too. 

Watching as Lance scored a point, even high fiving Keith as they both got past James and gained that point. The rest of the team laughing as James just splashed them both before moving to carry on with the game. 

Pidge couldn't help but find this "professional" game as amusing. They had twelve on either side, the time left running longer to make up for the added numbers and there weren't as many rules as a normal game would have. It was a single round and for a pool fall of those who actually play the sport for a team, they were rather childish and clearly enjoying the broken rules.

"Whoa! Look at that guy" Nyma whispered out as she pointed out a player, her eyes wide and her breath taken away.

"Nyma, that's your boyfriend" Pidge wrote down, rolling her eyes over her only lady friend.