Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"No, I mean it really if I ran at Keith he would do his best to catch me and use his body to shield me as he falls back" Matt said rather proud of himself as he, Adam, Shiro and Pidge stood by one of the collages huge pot plant pots.

"How can you be proud of doing that, Keith is tiny compared to you and you make him fall, its like bullying the poor guy" Adam sighed as he glared a little at Matt who just chuckled. 

"Oh come on, its cute as he tries his best to hold me up before losing his balance and falling" Matt teased back like a high school girl crushing on a baby face boy.

"I mean, normally I wouldn't agree with messing with Keith but it is fun to watch" Shiro spoke up with a cheeky smile as he turned to his boyfriend. 

"Agreed, Keith even tried to make his legs stronger after he dropped Matt the first time. It was so cute to watch him try and grow bigger and stronger just to hold Matt up. It never worked but it was still cute" Pidge smiled sweetly as she looked to Shiro knowing Matt and Adam would just read her lips from the side without any issues.

"No way .. really" Adam asked surprised and Pidge nodded.

"He did get a little stronger, I mean we all know he worked out daily long before he joined the water polo team in high school but Keith can hold Matt up, he just struggles a little" Shiro smiled as he glanced over to the mullet boy of the team who stood further down the path with Hunk and Lance. 

"I think he can even take a couple steps forward before losing his balance now. I do know he can give Matt a piggy back ride without falling over now tho" Pidge added on as she tapped her chin a little as she remembered Keith giving Matt a piggy back when he fell asleep on the bus in the past.

"Then maybe he can hold me in his arms longer .. I'm gonna test it" Matt grinned and started running before the other three could stop him. 

"COMING IN" Matt screamed as he ran towards Keith even faster making the other three collage students turn and freeze up a little.

"Wait no .. My phone .. ah shit" Keith cried back as he looked at Matt who clearly wasn't slowly down before throwing his phone at hunk and catching Matt. 

"Wow, you didn't drop me" Matt muttered surprised as he looked to Keith who stood still, his legs holding all the weight while also trying to keep balance.

"Why did you do that" Keith asked with worry as he looked to Matt.

"To prove a point" Matt answered without care.

"By jumping at me" Keith asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes" Matt smiled and jumped down while Keith relaxed a little. 

"He actually held Matt without falling over. He all grown up" Shiro faked cried like a proud father making Pidge silently laugh and Adam just chuckle.

"I'm just amazed Hunk caught Keith phone in time, normally hunk seems to freeze up and panics during moments like this and yet he still caught Keith phone in time" Pidge spoke up as she looked to Hunk who tightly held Keith phone as he calmed down himself.