Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I can swear, I can joke. I say what's on my mind. If I drink, if I smoke. I keep up with the guys. And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world. Fuck your ribbons and your pearls. Cause I'm not just a pretty girl. " Pidge mouthed along the lyrics to the song that played threw one of the headphones she had in her ear, she was listening to music from her brother phone since her music was mostly depressing .. but she liked the songs and her brother had more cheery ones. 

"What song are you listening too .. is that matt phone" Lance asked with a friendly smile as he sat beside her on the wooden bench, glancing down to the phone on her lap and recognizing the 'ouran highschool host club' phone case that normally held Matt phone within. Lance didn't watch the anime but Matt talked enough about it, that everyone knew what phone was matt by the single phone case.

"Yep and I'm listening to 'Pretty Girl' .. Matt use to love this song threw his high school days and he'll still sing along even dancing when no one around. Its a good song .. wanna listen, I don't mind restarting" Pidge mouthed while texting on the notes page of her phone for Lance to read since he won't see her lips moving where he sat, offering the other headphone to him. 

"Sure, I don't think I've ever heard it before. I'm normally more into britney spears, selena Gomez, rihanna, Taylor Swift, katy perry but I only like Katy and Taylor old songs not their new ones becuase they just don't seem like songs anymore just ways for them to earn more money or have petty fights .. I like songs with meaning and a beat where they really sing with emotions. My favourites most be avril lavigne, Pink and Eminem .. I know I must sound so old but I like the oldies a little" Lance grinned as he stuck the headphone in his ear while Pidge restarted the song and listen to him.

"I'm the same, I like the same singers and my top four would be Eminem, avril lavigne, Pink and twenty one pilots. But I also like Ed sheeran since his songs are cool and lukas grahams along with other songs from the 2000-2013 year groups" Pidge typed up on her phone not bothering to move her lips since he won't see. 

"Same, I love those guys too .. I don't have posters but I have all their songs on playlist on my computer .. not many people like the decent songs and just go for the slutty and beat ones or the ones who do shitty rapping. I like the olders one best" Lance grinned and Pidge smiled at him. 

"I also might like this song" Lance smiled and Pidge gave a soundless laugh.

"Me too" Pidge typed as they fell into a content silence while they listened to the song with smiles on their lips. 

They song ended after a couple of minutes and a new sound filled their ears. It was so charming that both looked up stunned before Pidge silently laughed almost falling out of the chair.

"You bitch .. stop sending me memes with naked men on while I'm in class. I just had my whole class stare at me becuase I joined my phone to the classroom tv to show my side phone .. they all saw it pidge" Keith yelled as he stormed over, Pidge just laughing without guilt even if no sound left her mouth.

Lance just sat their letting his brain take in all the information that was just yelled at Pidge.

Keith was in class, his phone connected to the tv screen to show a side show of his work for the class and while in the middle of it. He got a message by Pidge that opened showing a mem with a naked man inside .. the whole class and teacher saw, also seeing the other naked memes she sent in the last hour.